Reviews for In Memory of the Silmarils
Lysana chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Whoa. That reminded me of what to expect from you, fast! No simplistic name-letter-words here; this is complex, intricate and dark, yet strangely beautiful. It feels like glints of fire and heat sparking from among the words here and tere, like seeing angry Silmarils in the dark. Beautiful work, and all in quite a bit of brevity for its intricacy.
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This was awesome! Well done!
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
This poem was a good read. I must admit I didn't find any mistakes in this poem and I can vaguely remember reading 'The Silmarillion' and reaching the part about Beren and Luthien finding the Silmarils.

Nice job. I enjoyed reading it, but I also thought about Beren's side of the story. You could write an acrostic on Beren or any of the characters in the Silmarillion, but you don't have to follow any ideas I come up with. The decision is entirely up to you, since these are your poems.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This acrostic is good, same as In Honor of LOTR poems. You could also write acrostic poems for The Hobbit as well.

I noticed in this poem the "And" needs to be taken out and replaced with "A". Also, I thought the "now" below this sentence should also be taken out, but a few times "now" could be left where it is.

I hope this helps.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
cool. I don't think I apreciated this fully as it has been a while since I read the Simarillion and I have forgotten a lot of the story of the Simarils.

But good anyway :)