Reviews for Christmas Spirit
rainbowmonkeycakes chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
NOOOOOOO! I WANT TO STRANGLE THEM! RIMA NEEDS TO TELL NAGI HOW SHE FEELS! DX Oh and good story by the way :) I love it!
Zelly Beans chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Oh

My

Gosh.

How can I NOT have read this before? This is soooo sweeet!

I love this, this chapter especially.

And the chapter before that...

and the chapter before that. :))

Please update soon!

I mean, you DID say you'd update this before Valentines. *sweatdrop* That's looong gone. xD

Sincerely,

Lizzie :)
lecko chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
This story is total cuteness. Rimahiko is awesome.

I don't really have too much constructive criticism for you, honestly. There were a lot of errors in chapter 2, but chapter 3 is pretty much fine. I don't usually notice too many spelling/grammatical errors unless they're blatant.

*waits for chapter 4* 8D
Kage no Hana chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I hate myself for not finding this earlier.

You must write more. And use more commas, since a lot of your sentences are all bunched up in somewhat readable lumps. There also some grammatical errors that I'm too lazy to find and name, most of them being the use of a word that doesn't match the tense. I've noticed that you also tend to stay in present tense sometimes, even when past or future tense is needed. You express opinions as the narrator very often, even though third person is supposed to be unbiased. Am I confusing you? Sorry if I am.

Anyways, I like how you didn't pile two tons of fluff in just one area and spread it out. The characters also stayed in character during the fluffy parts, unlike in other fics that I've seen.

I highly doubt that Nagi isn't good at singing, since he's so PERFECT and a Gary Stu, because he's perfect, like I previously mentioned fourteen words ago. (Ignore this, since I have no idea about what I said.)

You must update soon, or we will all drown in the badly-written fanfics that populate this fandom. (How fun!)

Lychee
HaruHaru Sumair chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
LUDDEJUTFEEQSVDSHIY

GAH. IT'S HARD TO SPAZZ WITH ONLY A STYLUS.

Anywho, Rima almost told him OMG /dies

I hate you Amu. (Because Yaya calls her Rima-tan) [Well, not really hate but you know what I mean]

Ahaha, I died inside when Rima started singing. I almost expected the, "RIMA-CHAN YOU LIAR YOU'RE A WONDERFUL SINGER" and then her singing her confession to Nagi.

HOW WRONG I WAS. DX

But of course, if Rima told him now, it would ruin all the fun.

Thank you Amu. /shot

Update soon! And you better finish this by V day or I'll-

... JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING. "
Yannami chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Aww! Rima-chan almost told him!

Grr...Nagihiko OBVIOUSLY likes her back. I hope for an update, RakiiHapiiDokiiShindonii :D
forever.blue.skies chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Ahaha. They got caught. XD

Oh Yaya. "Yeah, Rima-tan. Why are you at the park. Alone. With Nagi?" That made me laugh. :D

But my favorite part was when Rima was 'singing'. I could just imagine her staring at the audience bored and singing. And the song she picked just made it all the funnier. ;)

Aw, Nagihiko's worried. And confused.

When I read the part where she was going to confess, I knew somebody was going to interrupt. KNEW. And behold, somebody did. I practically yelled 'Darn it' six times at my computer. D:

Ahem. That aside, that was a nice chapter. I loved it! :3 Update soon! :D

-Bluey-san
Riri-chi chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
-insert Chibi Riri here-

Ahem. Chibi Riri here.

-starts to cry-

T_T

NOOO.

D: The interruption during the almost confession that Rima was about to give Nagihiko! D:

-taps chalkboard-

Rima Nagi Rimahiko.

Don't worry Rima, Amu is for Ikuto or maybe even Tadase. Not Nagihiko! So its natural if you feel... COUGHJEALOUSCOUGH.

XDD

And Rima's singing! LOL. Oh Utau you know that Rima can sing better than you. Sarcastically speaking.

But I laughed at the singing part. :3

Made my morning. _

Update soon! :D

Ri
muzikchic4eva chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Go Rima! You can do it! confess to Nagi and he'll surely say yes!

i think i chara-changed with ran. but i don't mind! GO GO, .TAN!
Hazey Rine chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
YES! A CHAPTER UPDATE!

DAMMIT! WRONG TIMING YAYA or AMU OR WHOEVER ELSE said IT!

RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii-chan! next chapter please! w

azuashihiko
Haruka Suma chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
So, if you must know, I don't really review much (unless it's a favorite story) because I usually can't describe the story as anything other than OMG SUPAHAWESOME AND ADORABLEZ. Which is why I never know what to say during reviews, and thus, am usually just a lurker.

But as I was reading this, something came over me.

I spotted a few misplaced quotation marks, missing 't's, and one uncapitalized "So?", which I would notice but absently dismiss the thought because I wouldn't care / want to keep reading.

And then I noticed that this was written in present-tense. Like, woah, I just realized it made the story even more satisfying. It's awesome in present tense, and I love it even though it's hard for me to write it.

Okay...my point is, this story has gotten a little piece of the reviewer within me. Thanks a lot Shidonii! ;D

Anyways, it was adorable and uberfluffy-awesome. :) I can't wait for the next chapter! /shot [for having such a long rambly description]

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas Shidonii
f.b.skies chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Awwwwww... This story's so cuuuute. :D It makes me laugh so much, haha! Pft, way to be biased Rhythm, voting your own chara bearer.

Personally, I love the 'He-she' quote! Nagi's pretty quick though. :D I adore Rima's mom, she makes me laugh... Well, you know, like when she's nice, like in this fic.

*Gasp* Tree decorating! Hmmmm, Rima does have lots if orange... Lol, tinsel moment! I thought that was oh-so cute. :3 Rima's mother is a schemer... Yeeeeesh, she's so smart! RIMAHIKO FTW! :D

Anyways, I adore this story. It's so Christmassy (no duuuh) and so... so FUNNY, and so cuuuute. Haha, Merry Christmas Eve! :D

-Bluey-san :)
muzikchic4eva chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
this chapter was sooo cute i love rima's mom, usually in other fanfics, she's crazy delusional, upset, and abusive (haha like in mine) but here she's nice so that's a nice change.

update soon!
Yannami chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So cute! Normally in fanfics, authors will make Rima the one that despises Christmas and Nagihiko the one to help lift her spirits. They'd actually make Nagihiko be the one to keep throwing snowballs at her but now that I think of it...

...It would be funny to make Rima throw it instead.

I honestly can't wait for an update! I was looking forward to a good, Rimahiko, Christmas fanfic to get me into the holiday. Me so glad you made this :3
Rikan again chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh one more thing I forgot to mention...

I noticed that Rima's acting like Taiga, while Nagihiko's doing the same as Ryuuji! XD Could it be kind of inspired from Toradora, hmm? xD ;DD