Reviews for The World Changes, The World Stays The Same
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 1/30
Loved the story sexy and romantic with a bit of humor thrown in the perfect mix. Anna
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So cute. And so very hot. :)
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved it! Especially Morgan the shrink.
YaoiHearts chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ok you are a god! Only a god can have the genious to write such amazing stories! You're a mastermind:D

And I hope you don't mind me kissin ass, because as I keep reading, I'll keep doing it!

Ta-ta for now:3

-FMN
Amazona Verde chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
omg! your fic was so adorable, Casey is a teddy bear :3, jajaja and was very funny see Morgan how a love terapist XD lol, ANYWAY, great job, i only want that you do a second chapter please :D, or other oneshoot.

see ya!
smiles2go chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great fic. I love when Jeff says "Casey not putting out" and Chuck banging his head on the table. I burst out laughing at work.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
"'It's only a matter of time,' Devon said confidently. 'It'll be awesome.'"

You really had some spot on character lines for like, Morgan, Bossman, Capt Awesome, Ellie, John... Chuck. Everyone you included... ANYWAY!

I hope to read more of your highly entertaining stories.

Amanda
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I agree with the first comment: I consider you one of the best Chasey writers on this website. I do think, however, that this story was a bit rushed. It didn't go into as much detail as some of your other stories, and the action and dialogue seemed forced. The humor felt rushed also. Don't get me wrong.. I'm not bashing. I love your writing. Specifically for this story, I loved when Casey told Ellie that Chuck was busy- it's definitely Chuck's and your humor. I think that this story could have been a bit more detailed, but overall I always enjoy your stories. Please keep updating!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AWE that was just AWESOME! very NICE!

THANKs:"D I loved it
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow, after a week of not being able to check in I opened my inbox and got the best Christmas surprise-A new Chuck story from one of the greatest Chasey writers out there!

This was another great and hot story. I loved how the 'relationship' started with Chuck being basically oblivious and how with the help of "Dr. Morgan" he got in touch with his own feelings.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next. Have a Merry Christmas.