Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
Ambray chapter 43 . 8/31
Wow. I wish I had the words, but this is a ridiculously amazing story.
Well done for creating such an original take with such believable characterisation!
tpaturi chapter 7 . 8/23
Because he was headmaster, right? The castle still, maybe, recognizes him as one since he never technically resigned? On paper, McGonagall is headmistress, but Hogwarts is a magical building, I assume that paper has very little to do with it.
tpaturi chapter 2 . 8/22
Aww, poor Severus. I really wish I could give him a hug- although that might actually hurt him more, so maybe not the best idea.

I do think that he's tired of the isolation. I know he's an isolated person but back then, he wasn't completely by himself.
Finally a sshg where snape realizes lily wasn’t a perfect angel and pretty much was just an obsession and not real love not many sshg fics have snape do this and to be honest it bothers me when he’s still “in love “ with lily in sshg fics you don’t know how happy I was when he finally moved on, it’s hard to find a fic that does this. Love how you written the characters this is such a good fic! This is definitely my fav fic ever and totally wish he was written exactly like this in the books
Thank you for this story! I am one of the multitudes that you made laugh and cry (dang you!) with your wonderful writing. Cheers!
Chelsea chapter 34 . 8/6
Awww, I loved that so much. They'll never stop surprising each other and it's so lovely. God, I can't stop reading this fic
Pranavi chapter 43 . 8/6
It's a wonderful story. You are a great writer.
Chelsea chapter 6 . 8/1
Oh boy that Snape POV...my heart ACHES. Fantastic story so far.
DiagonAli chapter 7 . 7/21
both my dad and my sister have MS. What a horrible fate for Severus, even if it's similar
Funsizedwitch chapter 43 . 7/11
So much in love with this! I love how you write Severus! To me, it feels like the best version of him. Thank you for sharing and I really hope you’re planning on writing more long ones!
rubyrae07 chapter 43 . 6/27
Loten, I have to thank you for writing the best fanfic I have ever read! I know you published it 10 years ago but you should know that did not stop me from stumbling upon it recently. I have shipped Snamione for some time but never found a story of romance that struck me the way yours did. I started this story two weeks ago and remained captivated until the very end. Your story got me through an extremely rough time, as I had to have my sweet kitty (named Luna) put down last weekend. I have been so depressed but this story kept me distracted from the grief long enough to feel enjoyment in something else. I look forward to reading other Snamione fics you've written and will happily take a peek at the stories you've favorited to see if there is anything else I might enjoy in the HP universe. Thank you again so much.
Lizzalina chapter 1 . 6/3
Can’t even count how many times I’ve read this but I’m back again for the re-read and I cannot wait!
Norven chapter 43 . 5/22
It's one of the sweetest and most romantic stories I've ever read. It also displays some of the most intelligent main characters that I've had the joy to meet in this fandom's works. Thank you!
Thanks so much for your very well written story.
Dashti-the-dramione-shipper chapter 1 . 4/23
Not me coming back to read this again for the fourth time. I may have a problem
4,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »