Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
SummerSapphireSky chapter 43 . 4/18
Decided to read this after reading one of your other stories (I believe it was Chasing The Sun?) and I loved it just as much. Fantastic work. Had a few tears in my eyes at the last chapter (poor Minerva and Crookshanks!). I hope you keep writing more stories. :)
ziva10 chapter 43 . 4/14
Gah great story and a great ending though I hate to see it end.
Anonym chapter 43 . 4/14
Hey there,
So, this is my first time writing a review here on FF. I started reading this fan fiction the day before yesterday and I've been addicted to it ever since. Before I red (read?) "Chasing the Sun" from you and now I really wanted to leave my thanks.
I enjoy your stories (I'm talking 'bout the HP ones here) extremely. I especially like how you present Snapes (yes, I'm still too... Intimidated ;) to call him by his first name) deep conflicts and his personality, also his humor in your stories has made me laugh out loud while reading (some people looked really surprised when I just started laughing 'out of nothing'), so yeah, perfect! The plot in both stories also had me hooked instantly.
Anyway, before I start writing pages:
,,Thank you for writing those fanfics'. I had an awful amount of fun reading and will proceed to stalk your profile here for others.
I'll sneak into the line of your fans and keep reading.''
...that sounds like a threat..?
Good luck in RL from me & I wish u no writing blockades.
A hug and thanks from Germany. \./
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 4/11
I have just finished reading your entire PT,L story and its extras... and want to add to the general 'wow' level of feedback. I loved the stories... you have H & S nailed. Ron is a bit disappointing (a bit too OOC in my view, but hey, it's your story, so you get to decide), then again, he did behave very poorly at times in the books. I also like the antagonistic relationship with Minerva - so many stories have her as almost a secret best friend to Severus, so your take was new for me, and the more interesting because of that. The way you wove in Severus' back story and his tangled relationship with Dumbledore was very cleverly done imho.

Thank you for an excellent read. I'm off to try and get some work done before launching into your other series... aiming for a little self-discipline here. Ha ha.
I'm enjoying your story.
This is a well-written and intriguing story. Hermione/Snape isn't generally a pairing I do, but you're doing a fantastic job of making them seem not only plausible but actually very well suited as a pairing. I'm about halfway through this now and very much enjoying it.

I do wish you gave your readers credit in your authors notes though- telling us to "pay attention" and this is a tad insulting. JKR never said, at the end of Order of the Phoenix, "post attention here. Harry is about to learn what the project means and this is an important chapter". Authors notes which tell the reader what is coming up in the chapter are annoying. Just let your readers read the story. You don't need to commentate.

I don't like your Harry, who seems stuck at 18, and don't understand the Ron being you seem to have, but enjoying the characterisation of Snape and Hermione who are both well-written. I don't like your McGonagall who, as a member of the Order, should know damn well Snape's time in the war, and is reading him horribly.
vonHardenberg chapter 43 . 4/3
Bravissima! Molta Bene! Ausgezeichnet! Meget god! Oikein hyvää! Excellens! Distingué In any language just plain brilliant. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
vonHardenberg chapter 23 . 3/28
Your half way makes one wish it were really only one third of the whole. I can, thank God, reread it. and CtS again. You are that good.
vonHardenberg chapter 12 . 3/27
Your world view is astonishingly deep and perceptive. How I would love to spend a week or two having tea with you each afternoon and talking about anything and everything. Are you a member of Mensa? If not you should be!
Eliana. Amboni chapter 43 . 3/25
This story is truly amazing, thank you for writing it.
Everything seemed so real, so in character, it was perfect.
lettertothewind chapter 43 . 3/21
That was one of the best HP stories I have ever read on FanFic. Bravo!
Elenell Le Fay chapter 43 . 3/9
WOW! Just... WOW!

I admit I read this story about hunderd times by now, but every time I do I find it no less amazing, exciting and just unbelievably good.

I did not review any stories on until another author I greatly appreciate wrote that she will stop updating because of the lack of reviews. In conversation with her I realised how importend reviews are to any author and so here I am reviewing.

This was one of the first stories I read for HGSS and on and so you spoiled me senseless.
The way you describe the characters, the way you manage to write about the settings and the atmosphere- its simply amazing!
You are such a gifted writer!

I personally love the parts where you write with Severuspoint of view. You capture his character just as I imagined it.
He can be so sweetly awkward. But he gets the hang of being in a relationship pretty fast :)

Thank you so much for this story!

Elenell

btw- I am so sorry for any mistakes.
I have to write this on someone elses computer and its set to german so it always tries to rewrite my stuff to german. I dont alyways notice so sorry for anything that you cant make out :)
Katie Lady 8 chapter 43 . 3/6
What a wonderful story! I just love your writing. Your presentation of Herminone and Severus is very true to their characters and interestingly dynamic. Your plot is unique, well developed, and captivating. Overall, your stories and you as an author have quickly become one of my favorites in this genre. Thank you for sharing your talent! I cannot wait to read more of your works!
tmod chapter 43 . 2/28
Thank you! this is truly a work of art, and an admirable feat to have accomplished, to be honest i dont normally post reviews because when im reading something i read until the very end, and then it always seems a little odd to me to say something . but this, this is simply put, one of the top novel length stories i've ever read. its not particularly thrilling(in a ...bad things are happening, lets have a race to fix it! kind of way), there isnt a bunch of adventures to go on, it isnt just constant smut (which ill be honest, sometimes thats brilliant too) but this piece...it would have lowered it if that had been the case. Its , to be frank, quite heart wrenching(in a good way) and it seems so honest, not contrived at all. i get the sense that the characters took you on this journey, this journey of their life , and you shared it with us. its charming, almost, in its simplicity. And the end, oh how i loved the end, it was perfect. Thank you for the bit about the book, that was truly inspired. Oh, and the WIT! The banter between those two was so humorous, and they both had such incredible depth! Splendid, this work of art is inspired and splendid, now excuse me while i go rifle through your other work!
PS i hope writing this brings as much joy as it does your readers
Alexx chapter 7 . 2/27
Is it because he was a headmaster himself? Thats my opinion and Im looking forward to find a result :)
Great story, by the way ;)
2,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »