Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
Anna-Maud chapter 43 . 12/4
I'm not sure that the story with over 4000 reviews needs another one but still...
It is amazing. After your description of Snape all other Snapes from different authors seem rather shallow to me.
I only regret that I only recently have discovered your works. Every Hermione and Severus I read about from now I will compare with your description of them.
Dashti-the-dramione-shipper chapter 1 . 11/14
Came here to read this for like the 7th time and saw on your profile you’re thinking of writing again! Between this and chasing the sun you make up the majority of my fic rereads and I cant wait to see more from you! Thank you!
Blumenkasten chapter 1 . 11/13
Oh WOW, I just read on your profile that you are thinking about posting again. That is the most unexpected, most wonderful news. I'm so excited! I came here to reread your fic and I'm so glad I checked what you're up to.
arabellawrites chapter 43 . 11/12
I loved this. I wish I had a more verbose review, but I just know that it kept my attention and it was like a lovely ride on a river of their life. One of the best Snape's I've seen written. Thank you for sharing this with us
Spriggan chapter 43 . 10/31
Very romantic and sweet. A tale of healing and redemption. I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue writing.
josedellepiane1 chapter 43 . 10/29
Beautiful!
buttons1721 chapter 42 . 8/20
I finished this chapter while at work...you had me in tears & my heart so full when Severus was FINALLY given the recognition he deserved!
buttons1721 chapter 43 . 8/20
This entire story just made my heart happy!
buttons1721 chapter 37 . 8/20
"'Doubt thou that the stars are fire; doubt thou that the sun doth move; doubt the truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love'."

OMG...I can only image how he sounded...it makes my heart feel full. ️
Lisa chapter 6 . 7/24
Wow, I don’t know why I missed this fic before. It’s great! Kudos to the author. Although one detail from this chapter seems quite unlikely to me: that Snape would torture his students. I feel like it’s, ah, idk, out of character. He did everything to protect the school from the DE’s, like appoint detention only with Hargid out of all people, which was in the books. Never in a million years would he torture a student. Just an observation, but otherwise great work xx
Amazing story, beautifully written, I've read it before and I know I will read it again. You are a wonderful author, definitely one of the best on Fanfiction. Off to read Chasing the Sun again.
Kikororo chapter 1 . 6/26
Hello, I would like to translate your fanfiction into Ukrainian, it is very good! Of course, I will leave a link to your work and your authorship on wattpad. I will be very happy if I get your permission :)
MissMegan24 chapter 43 . 6/21
Absolutely wonderfully written story, so glad i came across it. Thank you for sharing!
Kallanit chapter 6 . 6/19
I m rereading this story yet again, and your note at the end about Minerva struck me. If you ever write another one shot, I'd love the scene where Hermione tells the Ordevshe found Severus alive and living in the UK.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 6/9
I've just finished re-reading this and CTS yet again - I've lost track of how many times I've read them - and I wanted to thank you once again for sharing your vision, talent and hard work with all of us. Your Severus and Hermione are my fanfic gold standard. AND DID I JUST SEE IN YOUR BIO THAT ANOTHER FIC COULD BE ON THE WAY? I almost NEVER read author bios and something prompted me to check yours out - two days after your update! I will wait as patiently as I can, hoping for another HGSS blockbuster. Thank you and wishing you all good, Loten!
4,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »