Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
turntoPaige394 chapter 43 . 7/14
After my 2nd round of reading 'Chasing the Sun', I stumbled upon the synopsis of this story. I was enraptured from chapter 1 but I found it odd that someone had written something with characters and characters history so similar to 'Chasing the Sun'. it wasn't until I was 23 chapters in that I realized they are BOTH your stories. You write my favorite couple so beautifully and you are by far one of my favorite authors. Thank you for giving Severus the happiness he so desperately deserved and saving Hermione from a life of unhappiness and regret.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 8 . 7/14
I loooooove that you didn't make Luna dreamy. fanfics usually make her into a bad stereotype. quite the relief that she's smart in this chapter thank you!
Skyeline chapter 43 . 7/13
Skyeline chapter 38 . 7/12
omg I thought at first that he was going to go for the public new years kiss and had to take a moment to brace myself
Skyeline chapter 38 . 7/12
Oh, Ron. you poor, stupid fool. I know I've mentioned this, but I'm seriously loving this story. such high caliber writing.
Skyeline chapter 28 . 7/10
I love the secret rooms. your writing is really amazing. I've been loving this story. You've managed to capture everyone's essence
Skyeline chapter 22 . 7/9
I love your writing style. their banter is perfect and has developed so well beside their relationship
Returned to this to reread after many years - still absolutely stunning piece of work. I love it. Thank you!
kaira-hime chapter 43 . 6/29
what a lovely fluffy story
littlesleepingbird chapter 43 . 6/26
Usually when I read a fic, I speed through, without breaks or sleep because I'm busy enjoying myself. I did that the first two times I read this and this last time I took my sweet time and just made me fall in love with the story all over again. You do these characters such strong justice and I adore adult Hermione and healing severus.
DiscoWriter chapter 43 . 6/17
Thank you for this!

Never was a Sevmione lover, couldn’t get past the physical attire of Severus.
But you’ve written it beautifully!

Now I’m anxious to read more sevmione because I’m in doubt if it will ever be this good!
PotterheadR2000 chapter 20 . 6/11
I love the Story! I’m obviously not done yet but I’ve already fallen in love with it. I like how Hermione and Severus are both portrayed very realistic and not too much OOC! Keep writing please!
And FOREVER chapter 43 . 6/7
T_T it's over... this was such a wonderful insight into these characters and how they work so well as a pair. I love it when they grow old together *.* thank you so much for this wonderful story. it's one I'll remember forever! there's just so much about this story that I can't put into words.. I'm staring at the screen trying to think of words worthy of a review but I can't! just.. thank you!

PS. haven't gotten back on my computer yet, so I can't respond lol
excaliburtorchwood chapter 43 . 6/5
I don't know how to put my feelings into words right now. This was so beautiful. It is rare to see Severus and Hermione's characters done right and it is rare to see their relationship like this. I will be coming back to reread this many times, I'm sure of that. Thank you. Hope you're well!
And FOREVER chapter 40 . 6/3
oh no, it's almost over T_T I loved the description of Severus in the lab!
3,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »