Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
lorlorgrace chapter 7 . 9/19
He was never officially stood down as headmaster!
chizuru300 chapter 43 . 9/18
tank you for this ! it was wonderful to read
jus awesome
some times I feel like it was a bit not Ron or McGonagall. but I accepte it for the story
thank you !
NB13 chapter 1 . 9/18
I just reread. Again! This is one of my favorite fanfics! You are so talented! 3
chizuru300 chapter 19 . 9/16
I know it has been almost 10 years, but I'm reading your story and I'm in love with it. I don't kwon if you read review at this time, but I hope so. Not my mother tong, so sorry for bad English.
But, thank you.
Your fanfic is wonderful. THANKS !
PurpleIsis chapter 1 . 9/13
I've just devoured this and I have loved it, thank you for this beautiful love story
Spannerspoon chapter 43 . 8/31
Amazing, brilliantly written and throughly enjoyed.

I will admit, you made me cry too! Loved it.
rockeverthings chapter 43 . 8/20
I love you. I love this. I will be coming back to it every year now, along with everything else of yours about them. You've made me really happy. It's perfect. You are amazing. I don't even know what more to say, except - thank you. You've made the world a better place with your works, I hope you know that.
Severus is a gross weeb rapist abuser in this story
Severus the WEEB
Holy crap I can’t read this anymore. A 50 year old man listening to Death Cab for Cutie? Punching his hand in the wall? Not showering his lanky hair? Being emo constantly and nightmares and poor communication? This author unwittingly wrote a serial rapist and abuser without the actual abuse going on. It’s shameful and disgusting writing and this story is honestly trash because of it.
McgonefArt is lame af
Bruh McGonagall in this story is more like McDickShit
Honestly y the grangers are lame as frick
Dilly bar and fineelus portraits at it again! Love the hint from ur other snapione fic
Sevvy in this novel is too soy and wimpy bruh like just feed him some tofu and register him a Bernie bro
3,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »