Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
pointed.exclamation chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
I know I'm a decade late in finding this but wow your writing is just so good. I can't wait to dive in more. love a slow burn!
lulu2613 chapter 15 . 11/2/2021
You officially my favorite HS/SS fanfic writer!
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 11/2/2021
How about Hermione on top? That was beautiful
lulu2613 chapter 13 . 11/2/2021
Can you seriously explain the beginning of that text exchange? How is Hermione having a horrible summer breaking Severus’a heart?
lulu2613 chapter 12 . 11/2/2021
I’m marking this as important
lulu2613 chapter 8 . 11/2/2021
I’ll always like Luna.
lulu2613 chapter 6 . 11/2/2021
Ohh Snape.
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 11/1/2021
Umm perfectly suited, aren’t they?
heart.dramione chapter 42 . 10/15/2021
what a beautifully wonderful ceremony! great job!
sz3ianne chapter 43 . 10/6/2021
A very enjoyable story that made me laugh, and cry throughout. Your use of humor had me laughing loudly, especially the give and take between SS and HG. It was a supporting supplement to the books that gave this reader a better conclusion. Thank you for writing and searching for another to pass the time this year.
sz3ianne chapter 7 . 9/30/2021
A very interesting start; The castle remembers him as Headmaster, so he is able to enter the Headmaster's office. He didn't resign, fired, or died.
Ambray chapter 43 . 8/31/2021
Wow. I wish I had the words, but this is a ridiculously amazing story.
Well done for creating such an original take with such believable characterisation!
tpaturi chapter 7 . 8/23/2021
Because he was headmaster, right? The castle still, maybe, recognizes him as one since he never technically resigned? On paper, McGonagall is headmistress, but Hogwarts is a magical building, I assume that paper has very little to do with it.
tpaturi chapter 2 . 8/22/2021
Aww, poor Severus. I really wish I could give him a hug- although that might actually hurt him more, so maybe not the best idea.

I do think that he's tired of the isolation. I know he's an isolated person but back then, he wasn't completely by himself.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/21/2021
Finally a sshg where snape realizes lily wasn’t a perfect angel and pretty much was just an obsession and not real love not many sshg fics have snape do this and to be honest it bothers me when he’s still “in love “ with lily in sshg fics you don’t know how happy I was when he finally moved on, it’s hard to find a fic that does this. Love how you written the characters this is such a good fic! This is definitely my fav fic ever and totally wish he was written exactly like this in the books
4,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »