Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic! I found it on a recommendation post for great SSHG fics on Reddit and boy did it deliver! Absolutely LOVED your characterization and backstory for Severus. I don't think I've ever read anything that in depth, or that made so much sense. I felt like the school history, McGonagall etc not supporting him, the moment he decided to join, etc. was inspired. GREAT job!
Santanasev109 chapter 43 . 12/28/2023
holy sh*t . i cant believe im just coming across this work. it is profound. what i wouldn't give befriend this author. i have never related to banter so much as in this piece nor did i even know I was missing it . the literary references are also superb. again , the mind that created this must be colorfully genius. highly recommend
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2023
Old story but I’m loving it so far!
mistandstars chapter 43 . 11/27/2023
I love this fanfic so much! The slow burn was too good, and the character development… wow! If you ever need a beta for any of your fanfics, I would be delighted to help!
maiqsmail chapter 43 . 11/22/2023
Beautiful Snapione without being too action oriented. And story not being focused on the on-going war is a nice change. Usually I drop stories set years-decades after the canon, but this is a nice change. Although I still firmly maintain that the Statute of Secrecy would not be able to persist even through 2000s, what with all leaps of Muggle technology paired with pureblood ignorance of all things muggle (e.g. you hardly can Obliviate a CCTV and creating web crawlers a la SCP Foundation is way above Ministry of Magic (in)competency level).
Bonus points for shoving down Ronald again. Canon Hermi/Ron pairing was a disgrace, imo. Not too sure about Potter/Ginny pairing as well, Oedipus complex much to my taste, but it's at least tolerable.
Victoria9977 chapter 43 . 11/16/2023
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. I have been a fan of SSHG for a while now, but this is my favourite fanfiction by far. I can’t believe I had found it just now. It’s a masterpiece. Thank you!
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 11/15/2023
"a pet project". Ha. An homage to Southern excellent Snapione fic?
Victoria9977 chapter 7 . 11/14/2023
Snape speech was beautiful. Thank you for crafting this story so carefully. It’s a pleasure to read
cathn chapter 12 . 11/11/2023
Gah! Etiquette classes aren't the only Austen-esque things in this fic! The slow burn is killing me!
cathn chapter 9 . 11/11/2023
Well this is truly angsty. I hope things start to look up soon. Also, I really hope that the ring is either the first or third result because the second result is kinda... scary? looking.
cathn chapter 7 . 11/10/2023
Severus' speech was impressive. It was practical and not at all maudlin. I'm appalled that an entire house would be hated but, sadly, I can see it happening.

As far as Severus obtaining access to the Headmistress' quarters, I would imagine that the castle would recognise him as a former Headmaster and so he wouldn't need the password.
cathn chapter 5 . 11/10/2023
I'm loving the slow burn (glacial) as these two get to know one another.
cathn chapter 2 . 11/10/2023
Ooooh! I'm curious too!
cathn chapter 1 . 11/10/2023
I've come to check this out after I saw it win the Battle of the SSHG Classics on Potions & Parchment. I have to say that this is a great start!
HazelBlackMalfoy chapter 43 . 10/24/2023
I really loved reading this well-constructed love story. It's the best Sevmione I've ever read!
4,186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »