Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
HazelBlackMalfoy chapter 43 . 10/24/2023
I really loved reading this well-constructed love story. It's the best Sevmione I've ever read!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/20/2023
Best. story. ever.
Muggles chapter 43 . 9/9/2023
I just reread this (again). It is such a beautiful story and incredibly well written.
Annemayer chapter 43 . 9/3/2023
Quería agradecerte querida Logen también porque fue un gran apoyo para mí, he sentido desolación y dolor estos últimos meses y tú historia me ha hecho soñar despierta y sentirme mejor. Un enorme abrazo.
Annemayer chapter 43 . 9/3/2023
Sin palabras, es por mucho, la historia más hermosa que haya leído. Tu escritura es exquisita, los personajes los desarrollaste tan bien que es difícil creer que no sea una parte real del hilo oficial de Harry Potter. No escribiste unas pocas líneas, sino toda una obra literaria, dónde esta hermosa pareja pudo encontrarse, enamorarse y mejor aún darles un desenlace mejor de lo que cualquiera habría imaginado. Agradezco mucho el final justo para Severus, se lo merecía y a Hermione tener un futuro brillante igualmente. Han pasado muchos años y me complace enormemente haberlo leído, me alegra y entristece a partes iguales, porque me hizo feliz durante muchos días. Volveré a leerlo pronto, gracias querida. Excelente labor.
Bongyorka chapter 43 . 8/28/2023
Dear Loten!

My friend died a few weeks ago, and it has been a really hard few weeks for me trying to cope with his loss. That is why I started to read fanfiction again, and since PTL was always one of my favorites, I reread it so I can keep my thoughts occupied and away from my sorrow. Since then I've read most of your HP fanfiction :) I just wanted to tell you how your fanfics helped me in this process and what a huge comfort this place of the internet had been for me. Thank you! And during previous readings I didn't check out the songs you mentioned in fics, but this time I did, and instantly fell in love with 'Where soul meets body" by Death Cab for Cutie :) I hope you finish that long fic you mention in the bio updates, or just write more one-shots, because your writing is truly beautiful :) I wish you all the best in the world of fanfiction and in real life as well!
alwaysthehbp chapter 43 . 7/5/2023
I absolutely loved this story! So many funny & sweet moments throughout the fic! Now I will always think of Voldy when I hear the “Imperial March”. I definitely cried when Severus got his medal! Oh and him playing romantic love songs for Hermione on Valentine’s day! So many great quotes throughout, too! I loved Severus’s humor in this. Very well done! I’m new to this pairing and this fic made me like them even more! I especially enjoyed Severus living a muggle lifestyle and it was great seeing him & Hermione bond over muggle things like music & literature & film.
Deceptive Lies chapter 43 . 6/5/2023
I read this amazing long story in one evening. Absolutely wonderful.
OlgaAr chapter 1 . 5/28/2023
Hi! My name is Olga and I am the administrator of the Russian non-profit project for printing fanfiction "Horcrux". We would really like to print your fan fiction "Post Tenebras, Lux" - everyone loves it and really wants it! Our project is non-commercial, which means that neither we, nor the artists, nor anyone else receives any material benefit. Since this is contrary to copyright law and our moral guidelines, J.K. Rowling has all the rights. We hope you will give us an answer! If you agree, we undertake to send you all the information on any platform convenient for you (Tumblr, email, and so on). With hope for future cooperation, Olga!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/24/2023
At least they were happy in their own way
Diarrhoea Verborum chapter 43 . 5/24/2023
I read this work for the third time. I even downloaded it in case the site is blocked in my country. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It's a wonderful masterpiece.
nintschibintschi chapter 43 . 5/7/2023
Thanks for an amazing story it made my weekend nintschi
Idebadwolff chapter 43 . 4/27/2023
I do so love a good story. this story has turned out to be a wonderfully good story. thank you for sharing.
Idebadwolff chapter 33 . 4/22/2023
loving this story so far what happens with their wands? when they touched each other's wands they felt something... I hope this will be revealed.
Idebadwolff chapter 22 . 4/20/2023
you continue to amaze Mr with this story. you think of things in a different way and add so much content to the hp lore. I love this story!
4,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »