Reviews for Post Tenebras, Lux
Idebadwolff chapter 7 . 4/18/2023
so it's because he was one headmaster always a headmaster? i think I've read that before...
and the speech was excellent. so awesome to see the slytherin mentality and hope the stitch is taken by the students. love this story so far x
Idebadwolff chapter 4 . 4/17/2023
wow never read a perspective of slytherin quite like this. Well done and very well written!
Idebadwolff chapter 4 . 4/17/2023
found your story on Facebook. so glad I did. I need a long story to keep me going over the next few days. thank you for writing. time for me to start my day... x
Saravee chapter 43 . 4/13/2023
Simply amazing :')
Sarah Hoffman chapter 43 . 3/28/2023
Hello!

I have read a crap-ton of Harry Potter fanfiction when it comes to Hermione and Co. So, when I say that I do believe that this is the best Hermione Granger x Severus Snape story I have read yet, I mean that. Absolutely fantastic job.
henkaiminie chapter 1 . 3/23/2023
Snape's childhood has always been painful to read to me and in fics I like seeing him push past his traumas and bad memories and live a great life so this first chapter and him living in those conditions broke my heart.
TempestinTime chapter 43 . 3/19/2023
This story is a master piece. Deeply emotional and astoundingly written, it is truly worth every moment it takes to read it.
Well Done
Fairybuttmunch chapter 43 . 3/3/2023
Absolutely loved this beautiful story and a wonderful ending! It was just what I wanted to read.
Brandy Kimani chapter 1 . 2/10/2023
This is one of the absolute best ff about Snape/Hermione, and how Snape deals with his past. I absolutely LOVED every word of it. This one is definitely going down as all time favorite!
moonlightonmalfoymanor chapter 15 . 1/11/2023
I've lost count of the number of times I've read this story, I seem to keep coming back to it from time to time. It's always followed by a break from fanfiction, because afterwards there's nothing that's just as good to read. One passage that has stayed with me since the first time I read PTL is the description Severus gives in the previous chapter of why he doesn't like being tickled. It made me realise all those years ago that being touched and made to feel things should be something under my control, and that most people I would encounter would have the subconscious belief that it would be normal for me to have a say in what I would and would not like to physically feel and experience. The freedom in that realisation was immense. Thank you for that. That small passage is something I've never forgotten about.
tainted-tash chapter 43 . 12/29/2022
A fitting end but I'm absolutely gutted it is the end. This has been one hell of a ride and I've loved every second of it.
tainted-tash chapter 42 . 12/29/2022
Well I was right lol love it when that happens and it is no less than Severus deserves. But I also get his irony, he's wanted it for so long but the only person whose recognition of his efforts ever mattered already knew what he went through. The medal was no longer needed
tainted-tash chapter 41 . 12/29/2022
Finally they know! Christ on a bike they're teachers! They're meant to be intelligent! The Order gathering won't be anywhere near as bad as he's expecting. I suspect they're either giving him some kind of award or having him publicly declared as a hero
tainted-tash chapter 40 . 12/29/2022
Well that worked out rather well, at least they were smart enough to reach the conclusion on their own that Hermione would make an excellent deputy. As for Harry, lord only knows what that boy is planning!
tainted-tash chapter 39 . 12/29/2022
Oh lordy what a thing to happen. If anyone is capable of pulling such a complex potion off its Severus
4,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »