Reviews for Drummer Boy
sadi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
what a great idea!I love Finn,you completly get his character, each time you write about him so beautifully ... About Rachel too of course don't worry. If i want to smile , i simply read this story it works everytime.
sadi chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I am very fond of all your fics but maybe even more so of this one.I would love to see it happen on the show. It would fit perfectly! Finn teaching her wh
sadi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
What a charming , well written story ! Perfect characterization , a crucial point indeed. I love how sweet , funny , tender , sexy , the all thing is. One of my favorite Glee fic ever.
TheSlimiie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Amazing :) Keep doing 3
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Total fluff, but I loved it. You really write Kurt well. I can hear him saying all the lines.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I loooove this :) It's fun, has lots of great characterization, and is both super sweet and hot!
ddeactivated chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
You know Finn's drumface is one of my weaknessess, so I loved this story to pieces. Rachel's determination, and Finn's patience (or lack thereof lol), the whole thing just played out perfectly in my head. And Kurt is just hysterical.

Loved it. Another awesome story :)
SLopez chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
It's really sweet! :) The idea of Rachel not being good at something Finn is, is totally adorable! :)

I loved it!
amykinz13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved it! Fluffy Finchel FTW! You did a great job describing how persistent Rachel can be. Poor Finn trying and failing to be patient with her. Loved how he went caveman on her!

This was my favorite line:"For the love of...First my ears now my eyes?" Kurt exclaims in horror at the door.

So funny!
Oreata chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awesome! Totally Awesome! Loved it, Kurt cracks me up!
nadya-i'magleekbaby chapter 1 . 12/24/2010

Finn felt like throwing rachel for her horrible drum play.

I love how Finn struggling to be patient in facing rachel's crazy behavior. Perfect fluffy one-shot! *chanting* "we want more! We want more!" :D
Quibily chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
"It was either that, or throw Rachel instead, and fortunately for her, he loves her way too fucking much to do that."

Loved that part!

I liked their little, sexiness battle.
PeryneB chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

"Finn has already showed us there is no cream filling in his Popsicle." This KILLED me LMFAO! (Although, i do hope for his sake that his popsicle is filled with cream...)

This one-shot is seriously awesome - but you can never be wrong with Drummer!Finn AND Caveman!Finn throwing Rachel on the bed & everything :p

Thank you for writing this, bb *hugs* 3
Tribbith chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was absolutely adorable/epic/awesome/insert positive words here, and it was made that much more amazing with the popsicle and lion comments xDD

Loved it :)
HelloHooray chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! love your stories so much! keep it up!