Reviews for The Darkest Hour
KC Evans chapter 2 . 6/12
Ahhh, that silly Sev who stays out in the freezing cold, maybe in some type of penance?

While this chapter was much fluffier, I'm glad it doesn't end with everything swept under the rug (though I suppose that's not canon compliant). I liked Lily's caring of Severus even though he's convinced he's vile and undeserving. The tension between them was great as Sev apologize, and it at least finishes on a hopeful note that I can really believe helps him through his "service" to Voldemort. Very nicely done!
KC Evans chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh man, I loved this, it was so beautiful and moody. The weather was a perfect foil to Sev's mood as he reflected back on what happened. His reasons for staying with the Death Eaters and delving in the Dark Arts just hit hard and I loved the last line of that paragraph that said "After all, the pure and innocent would never mix with the vile and soiled."

Looking forward to the fluff part next! *rubs hands together eagerly*
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Very nice story I hope they can work past their differences in this one.
icansoar chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Very nice! Ah, I hope that their friendship isn't too strained after his apology. Update soon please
PhanforLife chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my gosh, what's going to happen? Update soon, I HATE your cliffhangers. I need to know more!

Awesome story, you rock at figuring out Snape's brain.
Chromes chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really like it D great jobxD
inknomad chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was really well written! :D

I know, I refuse to believe that they didn't talk it out a bit...

I loved that little 'poetic justice' bit- very nice ;)

All-in-all, I await your next post with bated breath. (: