Reviews for Drawing the Line
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 35 . 2/12/2014
This is a really good story, but it looks like there hasn't been an update in ages. Should I give up watching for it? There are so few good Tim stories out there, I'm hoping there's still hope for this one.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 35 . 1/23/2014
interesting. Poor Tim
Guest chapter 35 . 10/24/2012
I always mark Shelbylou stories for follow author & story. How come this story didn't come up on my email before I don't know but I'm glad it did with chapt 33 & 34. I am "chk marking" follow the story ect so I can finish it. Great story idea and quality writing as usual!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
Great to have a couple of new chapters, thanks! Feel badly for Tim - tough to have everyone's stuff to deal with as well as his own.
astragail chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Ok. You got me hurry with the next chapter keep up the good work.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 33 . 7/16/2012
Great update, sorry haven't reviewed earlier, I needed to re-read the story.
Poor Tim, must be horrible feeling everyone's emotions, glad he can control it when he's healthy.
And yeah, I didn't see any way out for Jason so guess he's better off now. And why is Andy calling Tom Geckler "Dad"? Is he really Tom's son or ? Can't wait to find out!
dr3 chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
What could Tim have done to have someone target his family? Really like Anna. Love how she went right to Tim... now that's family :D
delia cerrano chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
What a story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Corala chapter 31 . 1/5/2012
That it Tony
Corala chapter 29 . 10/18/2011
So what will he want Pam to do then
Gottahavemyncis chapter 29 . 9/24/2011
Wow, thanks for the 2 chapters! I read the preceding ones on another site, so it was a pleasure for these 2 to appear in my inbox today! It's a great story, you 2 write awesome stuff together & separately.
68luvcarter chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Each chapter is more and more exciting.
68luvcarter chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
I love all the team with McGee but I have a special place in my heart for Tony and McGee. I love how they fight and fuss but are fierce in their protection of each other.
68luvcarter chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Poor McGee.
68luvcarter chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Amazing story, great detail and really holds my interest.