Reviews for Lines of Inquiry
Athena64 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
That was sucha sweet and emotionnal story! thank you so much!
guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Well i liked this, i like Jealous Bo fighting for Lauren but Lauren went to Devany too easily without thinking of Bo. Though i suppose that love triangle was kind of like the Bo/Lauren/Dyson love triangle. So it was a nice change to have Bo going for Lauren lol i love Lauren and Bo and Lauren are amazing together. :)
anhann5 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Nice story !
Pandora007 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
ok.. what the heck happened in here? why you had to kill Dev? ;( she was one of the made up character i liked the most.. but.. what can i do right? at least Bo got in her hard head that Lauren is the one for her.. finally..

thanks for the great fic..

when will you come up with more?
Guyana Rose chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Nice ending, I think I needed to read something like that because the whole Nadia business on the show...bogus, threw a wrench in all my Bo/Lauren canon hopes. Sad Dev had to die but it was a great story :)
WarpedScientist chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Sorry to see the story end, but glad to be it won't languish forever unfinished. I feel sorry for Lauren having lost Dev again, but at least they got to say goodbye this time... and she has Bo to look after her now.

Thanks for sharing

WS
eblane chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Glad to see you returned to finish this story (specially in light of the mess the show has these characters in at the moment). It was a pleasure to read. I hope there are more stories forthcoming from your keyboard in the near future.
Dee Pyper chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
I guess greatness takes time. Loved the story. Can't wait for your next project!
Scoobydum chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Please don't leave us hanging for another 7 months.
daisyorlena chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
You're doing an awesome job on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you went into Lauren's past it explains so many things.
Guyana Rose chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I see Bo having some issue with Dev in the future lol. Very interesting :)
Pandora007 chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
i love Dev.. and Bo its like the spoiled kid.. now that Laurens past is back.. she decided she wants to be in the picture too.. urggg..

now.. can you please give us so cute loving moments between Lauren n Dev? and make sure Bo knows about it..
Aurinko chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Interesting new bad critter. I'm enjoying your characterizations of the group, and look forward to your next update.
Dee Pyper chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
I have just recently started writing on this site and reading some of the stories. I actually had no idea how import the reviews were until I submitted my own story. Now I know.

So I wanted to say, I love your story and I love the way you are able to convey emotion with less. I will definitely keep reading.
mistyfiedbycopeland chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Whoa...your back. And what a comeback. Okay any other who has the

presence of mind to not only dig into Lauren's past and come up with

such intrigue must be rewarded for her or his actions. You are nothing

short of beyond an amazing writer. Dude you ha e found a way to

explain Lauren's childhood, about her parents, her connection to

the Fea world, losing her family and her need to be something of

a loner. We know she knew what love was. We know she knows

great loss. And even with being able to set all that straight for us

Lauren fans you somehow fOund a way to tie it all in to her now

strained relationship with Bo.

OMG...SMH...and we now have a much better understanding of the

situation and hatred of Dyson. But more important TEAM LAUREN

fans really have solid reasoning to dislike Dog man. Other than the

fact that he is an asshole. I must say you have one hell of an

imagination. So I guess you know what's next. Yup. I love ya!