Reviews for Lines of Inquiry
Joannrbb chapter 9 . 4/22
Some one told me to read this story. I am glad I did it was very good. Love Bo and Lauren as the end game always.
KiKi74 chapter 9 . 4/20
I really loved this story.
Athena64 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
That was sucha sweet and emotionnal story! thank you so much!
guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Well i liked this, i like Jealous Bo fighting for Lauren but Lauren went to Devany too easily without thinking of Bo. Though i suppose that love triangle was kind of like the Bo/Lauren/Dyson love triangle. So it was a nice change to have Bo going for Lauren lol i love Lauren and Bo and Lauren are amazing together. :)
anhann5 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Nice story !
Pandora007 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
ok.. what the heck happened in here? why you had to kill Dev? ;( she was one of the made up character i liked the most.. but.. what can i do right? at least Bo got in her hard head that Lauren is the one for her.. finally..

thanks for the great fic..

when will you come up with more?
Guyana Rose chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Nice ending, I think I needed to read something like that because the whole Nadia business on the show...bogus, threw a wrench in all my Bo/Lauren canon hopes. Sad Dev had to die but it was a great story :)
WarpedScientist chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Sorry to see the story end, but glad to be it won't languish forever unfinished. I feel sorry for Lauren having lost Dev again, but at least they got to say goodbye this time... and she has Bo to look after her now.

Thanks for sharing

WS
eblane chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Glad to see you returned to finish this story (specially in light of the mess the show has these characters in at the moment). It was a pleasure to read. I hope there are more stories forthcoming from your keyboard in the near future.
Dee Pyper chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
I guess greatness takes time. Loved the story. Can't wait for your next project!
Scoobydum chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Please don't leave us hanging for another 7 months.
daisyorlena chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
You're doing an awesome job on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you went into Lauren's past it explains so many things.
Guyana Rose chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I see Bo having some issue with Dev in the future lol. Very interesting :)
Pandora007 chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
i love Dev.. and Bo its like the spoiled kid.. now that Laurens past is back.. she decided she wants to be in the picture too.. urggg..

now.. can you please give us so cute loving moments between Lauren n Dev? and make sure Bo knows about it..
Aurinko chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Interesting new bad critter. I'm enjoying your characterizations of the group, and look forward to your next update.