Reviews for On Hyotei
angelg0722 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Please update! And yes, it's akutagawa
Luna Rivera528 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
So good! I love Rikkai and Hyotei; they're my favorite teams! Please update quickly!
Mika Nakane chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
It's great so far! I really can't wait for Jirou's chapter- it'd be hard to write, but fun to read! Yeah, it's Jirou Akutagawa.
Please continue it! These lists for every school are amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Hey please please please update! I love hyotei and these school facts stories, and you write them really well! So please please please finish this story, or post the next few chapters since its Christmas break... ;) please? My Christmas present? ;D
Qwerty chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Hey, it's nice on how you portray them to their character. Keep up the good work! Would like to see other characters as well. :)
kikumarucat chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I like this one, especially where it talks about how they get there amusement. This is... how to say... BRUTALLY HONEST. Kinda like your other fic XD LOLOLOLOL
fyerigurl chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I LOVE this. I loved your Rikkai version, and a lot of your fun facts have manifested themselves into my headcanons. If I ever write something using info you've given me here (like how Gakuto used to train in gymnastics, or how Sanada is terrified of needles) in my fics, then I will give you due credit.

I think my favorite part is the love-hate-indifference-acceptance relationship he has with Kikumaru. I totally see that. Gakuto would be annoyed with Kikumaru's presence, but also annoyed at the lack of it, you know?

Anyways, please continue writing this fic. You have an amazing talent for things like this, and I'm hoping that you will consider writing this for other schools as well after Hyotei is done. (Although there might not be enough on Shitenhouji for you to go off on... I'd love to see a Seigaku version, Rokkaku version, or even a Higa Chuu version.) I'm excited for the next chapter, and I also believe that Jirou is only half-asleep most of the time - so he probably knows more about the team than anyone.
tim chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love these character studies of yours. :)
MintNight-Ly chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Your stories are soooo good. They're really deep. Plus, both Of Rikkai and On Hyotei has hilarious parts. I really love how you can write all this. Of course, I'm also jealous because, hey, who wouldn't. This is actually nice and that's saying something, when other stories don't even have decent grammar/spelling, even though they have a good plot (which is a shame, really). Speaking of grammar, are you using present tense on purpose? Because some things don't make sense when you use present tense all the time (Not that I'm one to say, since I'm not that good with grammar or spelling). Keep them coming! and Thanks for those awesome fanfics.
Silver-Cat20 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
wonder who's gonna be next...please Update! I like how your portray them, especially how i initially thought they were...mean and stuff.
enthusiastic-idiot chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I just stumbled on this story just now. Wow, I'm slow. Well, great story so far. And I have to say my favorite was Yuushi's because of unknown reasons but I do like Atobe's and Gakuto's. And, yes, Jirou's complete name is Akutagawa Jirou. And I hope you don't abandon this because it's really great.

Please update when you can.

~ enthu- idiot
San child of the wolves chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Oh I wish I found this sooner! These are really, really, really great! I love reading this! You protray the characters so amazingly well. I can not wait for the next chapter. Good luck on Jirou. And yes you spelled his last name right.
kuroshitsuji.anime-freak chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
this is really good! please write jirou's one soon! :D keep up the awesome work!
gestaltwithluck chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I love your take on Hyoutei so much! I don't always agree with it, but it's always interesting and insightful (and amusing). I've never thought of Ohtori as being on a par with the rest of Hyoutei in terms of the cutting remarks, arrogance, etc, but you've managed to make him seem so without being out of character, and I am awed by your writing prowess

I hope you decide to continue!

~Metaphorical Tennis
Yanagi-sen chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I hope you don't abandon this, I really like introspective pieces and this is really cool. Plus Jirou is next, I can't wait to see your thoughts on him. _