Reviews for Masks
Jade-Max chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Woah! I didn't realize you wrote Dragon Age :D

Glad I went through your profile more slowly, not just looking for Kali/Stone stuff *grin*

This was great; as someone who's always like Zev as a character, more so in a lot of ways than Alistair's 'innocent' charm, this was refreshing to read. You took the plot of the game and twisted it to your own ends in a way, but at the same time stayed true to the feel of the game.

Despite knowing the game as intimately as I do, I felt for Zev through this; you did a lot in a short series of chapters and took the story to new depths. Not an easy thing to do.

The very end of it though it fantastic. A single word. A single comment that supposed to portray regret - and yet doesn't, as it's supposed to. Not often I cheer at the end of a story, but you picked the perfect one and that's not easy to do.
TearsOfGabriell chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Great characterization of Zevran, love it, just the way he really is. Looking forward to more chapters 3
ejoslin chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I do love this. I enjoy the f!Cousland/Zevran pairing, and you capture much of what I like about it.
Emantsal chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like this very much. Please feel free to continue, soon... (As in tomorrow... or sooner... which ever works for you...)