Reviews for A Very Brady Christmas & New Years Eve Reflections
JuicygirlLUCY chapter 4 . 2/16
Hoytest chapter
Msrcia deserved it
JuicygirlLUCY chapter 2 . 2/16
Yes great story loads of hitsvandvswats
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG, this is funny. I like it so far, I hope Mom gets put over his lap.
spankingbeliever chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Back when this show aired on tv, kids in this country were a whole different species.
Back then, spankings worked. There was no talk of threatening to turn parents over to the police or to summon Child Protective Services to come knocking down the front door and removing the kids from the home after one solitary spanking had occurred for whatever reason. Now kids are running wild, idolizing harmful pop-culture "role models," getting in trouble with the law for all different reasons, etc. Nothing like society was decades ago.
Spankings need to be brought back.
All the stupid psychologists who have claimed that spanking a kid today guarantees they'll grow up to be a serial killer some day are full of shit.
Grounding and taking privileges away only goes so far.
When all else fails, do not be afraid to "get to the bottom of the matter."
stayathomemum chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is absolutely terrible and bizarre.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Great but want Marcus and Jan given red raw throbbing bottoms
Chowdit1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I say do (1), on the next chapter, then do (3) after that, then finally (2), for the final chapter.
Smutty Bill chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I didn't read it and it was awful.
lizzielove2016 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
i dont get it
Shelleymh chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
it was Mickey who said thet Wally was fired, not marcia.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
greg should spank his mom's bare ass beet red
kathyb9760 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
NO NO! Jan shouldn't be next, it's that husband of hers who should be next! Altho he's so tall I'm not sure how she would manage to spank him over her knees!

But I think Greg should have "a turn", too!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
it was a good one thanks and thank you for the new author and story sorry about the leat in review i just got out of the hospital last night
wandamarie chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
wow it was a good chapter thanks keep up the great work
CTgirl14 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010