Reviews for Car Wreck
sparkles321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Wow, this was really well written! I love seeing more John fics!one little thing - a Medic is a soldier with emt training, an army doctor like John has had at least six years of college, combat care courses, and officer training. So most army doctors don't like to be referred to as medics. However, I absolutely loved the way you wrote the flashbacks, and I even cried a little! Yay for John! Keep up the good work!
skylaeatpie chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWESOMENESS SOON.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Love it. A great John Tale.
MS Carrigale chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Love it! Well done :)
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Yay Mary! And yay in general! Though I wish you had written Sherlock's reaction to John's hallucination, how it looked from the outside. Regardless, I like what you did here.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Especially Amanda's Mary. She's the best.

And wow. What an ending!

You wrote this very well-bravo!

Thanks for posting this!
ninja chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I like it! write more!
Dora-pomidora chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Замечательно. спасибо!
Louey06 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This was very good. Really touching. poor Joh has been through so much. yet despite the fact he was hallucinating he still saved a girls life. Yeah Watson is that good. Great story, really well written
Triple Rainbow chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This is very well written and an interesting concept. It is really good. Im sending the link to my friends
jbug chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it immensely.
sherlockrules chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This was really sad and thought provoking. Great job. You should totally do a sequel or continue this.
Bittersweet Fable chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Very nice, lovely use of PTSD hallucinations.

For some reason I really like that John lied to her. Just that knot of nice, forgiving, grateful emotions and John is lying (something you don't initially suspect) to save the feelings of a woman he barely knows. AND Sherlock calling him on it after they leave coupled with his frank answers makes it quite revealing of his character... goodness I probably shouldn't read into things so much (guess that's what happens at 2am, my brain stops filtering)
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This was a work of art. Beautifully written.
CJaMes12 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
That was really sad to read. But Catharsis-sad, not sob-sad.

I liked how you slipped into the halucination last chapter instead of seperating, it gave a real feeling for the confusion.