Reviews for The Homodar Is His Dick
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You fucking had me at Derriere Decathlon. This was pure Puck gold. Off the wall, a bit nuts and yet charming at the same time.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Funny, I can't stop laughing. I liked the Barbie academy dream house thing. Too bad you didn't make it so, they kissed or something.
AngelTalion chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
*SQUEE*
E chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You are an amazing writer. The jokes were hilarious and ORIGINAL, which, unfortunately, is not all that common in this genre. I absolutely LOVED this story, and am about to go read every Glee thing you've published here, whether I ship it or not, just because of how perfect this story was. Job very, VERY well done!
suddenkuSSepiphany chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Absolutely marvellously written.I too noticed how kurt was being smothered of his individuality at Dalton and Im glad someone decided to point it though Kurt was not made to fucking fit in
(paraphrase from a gel headed hobbit).And also Puck always struck me as bisexual or atleast heteroflexible even in canon (i should know i am too),
scorpionika chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hilarious little story xD

Hugs!
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Someone needs to shout this in a public area: Derriere Decathlon

Anyway, this story made me smile. I love Puck so much. XD
IzzyBoleyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Loved it! And yay for the dragon ball reference!:D
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awesome story. I love the point of view from Puck. Its crude but oh so him! If you ever feel like doing a sequel to this story to see what could further happen id truly enjoy it. Keep up the awesome work.
~CW
heartbreak in stereo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
omg i can't even

I think I just died laughing. You capture Puck's persona absolutely /perfect/. I love how this was played out. I just love this in it's entirety.
Mel Blue 1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh, that was lovely. Perfectly Puck. I love the way that even though he's the one that has the sensitivity to talk to Kurt about the way he's changed, it's still in character for him. Great character growth. Also, loved all the different names for the Warblers he had, seriously lol.
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Um, I don't really have much to say other than I love this. Like, a lot. Puck and his homodar and Kurt with his sad!pants tug on my heartstrings.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i love it when puck is crass but oh so good with words at the same time :)
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ok, Puck's point of view? Priceless. That was kind of amazing.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Puck is awesome in this! Lol. God, the first line? Fabulous and I loved the ending. XD