Reviews for Old Wounds
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Update immediately, please!
JGBishop24 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
This is sooooo well written, love it!
TardyMe chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Old Wounds is excellent fan fiction. The story is written well with a good balance of romance and action. The characters have depth, particularly the OC Kalinda. I'll be reading more from this author.
Lady Lisette chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Aww...Kali and Obi :)

I'd better check out more Stonewall stories. I like that guy! I really do!

Poor Ventress; she can never get her big break. Everyone is out to get her. But she made a great villain in this story; you handled her well. She's really tough to write, and she wasn't OOC at all.

Well, off to do some more reading of your wonderful fanfics!

May the force be with you as well :P
Lady Lisette chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Obi-Wan and his dreams? So adorable! Now we know what goes on inside that guy's head when he isn't "negotiating" or trying to find Anakin ;)

Glad Stonewall got to rescue Kali; very sweet of him.

Enjoyable story - about to review the last chapter!
Lady Lisette chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
The memory part was cool...now I have a bit of history on Kali and Obi :)

Ventress, Ventress, Ventress...I love the character, but man, she is ruthless!
Lady Lisette chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Great...poor Kalinda. Ventress will not be merciful. Containment fields are such a pain - what sadistic sicko invented those wretched things?

Hurry, Kenobi! :)
Lady Lisette chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Oh, I loved the scene where they used the Force to disappear...very amusing!

Kalinda and Obi-Wan are so sweet together :)
Lady Lisette chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Of course Obi-Wan has a beard! :)

"Sometimes you're so damn arrogant...it's a wonder no one has sliced your head off yet."
Oh, that was perfect.

I love how you write Obi-Wan. He's my favorite Jedi of all freaking time :)
Lady Lisette chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm still reading "What Remains" but I thought I'd check this one out, too.

Great start...I really like it so far! And of course Kalinda is a well-developed OC, I think - you handle her well. Will be reading more :)
TheLightIsMine chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
I have to say, I prefer Kali/Stone rather than Kali/Obi-Wan, but you write them both so well!

The mission was perfect - not so massive and complex that it drowned the whole story but not so simple that it doesn't stand up. A perfect balance.

Kali is a nicely fleshed out character, just the right interesting traits - her penchant for music, her limp - and I like how she's not your 'perfect' Jedi - she's not so strong at combat, rather a bookworm, and quite emotionally unsure due to her past. Her new little trick is interesting, though - a Force-field! :D - and I also liked to see a cameo from Kit, and a mention to his relationship with Aayla (they were my first SW OTP, and I love seeing a mention of them come up :D).

It's also interesting that Mace Windu is/was her Master. It shows that perfect Jedi do not always produce perfect Jedi, and puts a nice twist on the story. I love the relationship between them, too.

Overall, the characters are amazing, the plot is amazing, your writing is amazing and this was a great way to introduce me (and any other brave new readers) into your little world. Normally I would pale at the sight of so many fics with so many OCs and so many chapters to read to catch up with what's going on, but this fic totally put me at ease with it all and made me want to read more. Lots, lots more. :) I shall be following the Stone/Kali route from now on, and I can't believe there's more amazingness to come. :D *happy dances*

Light
FloridaGirl11 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Ahhh yay! Now there's are TWO Stonewall fics for me to read! *happiness*

Obi-Wan can just go be with Siri or something.
FloridaGirl11 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Wow! This is really good! Mostly I come on fanfiction to laugh at some... interesting... tales, but this is actually like, amazing! Good job!

I read Stolen Moments first (which was also amazing), and I can't seem to ship Obi-Wan/Kalinda because of it...

Oh well.

You're a great author!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
YAY happy ending!

I'd have to give this an 10/10 rating. It kept me entertained, and had me sitting at the edge of my seat at key points.

The romance between Kalinda and Obi-wan just added to the story, it showed that Obi-wan was capable to having a romantic relationship and able to defy the counsel. I thought adding Qui-gon was pretty interesting.

I also liked how you kinda built a friendship between Stone and Kalinda.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Alright they made it out alive! Well Stone did Kalinda might not be so fortunate. I never did understand why droids thought they needed to evacuate from a ship they are just scape metal, unlike clones who are better in every way.