Reviews for Nothing's Really As It Seems
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
My ovaries are exploding right now! I can't take it! Loganbin women's clothes was okay noe the taught of him in lingerie agh! It is killing me :) loved it!
Alli loves Joey Logano chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this story is amazing one of the best storys that i have read so far but i like all 4 of the ones i read by you but this on and the one with Lola are amazing and i really think that you should go back and make this alot longer with this i think that this is awesome and the 'secret iv been dying to leak' i think that they are 2 great storys and i want to know more ASAP...lol...keep up the great work...thank youu
RiaLuvsYou124 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awwww~! It was so cute at the .
Manny101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Though not a huge fan of cross dressing fiction, if it's written well, I'll read it.

Yours was the exception to my rule. I liked it because of the trust Logan shows Kendall by telling him his secret. When Kendall gets excited and makes Logan dress up for him, that was gratifying and exciting to the reader.

The erotic parts were just that - erotic! Your imagery was very good and quite effective.

Good story. Well done.
I can see colors chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
cute, hot ex...did he really dress like a girl b4? i missed some eps :( i just saw Big TIme Sneakers and saw Kendall as girl :)
LoganFanWriter19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Mmmm that was super-hot :)
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Haha I like how it got all angsty at the end and kept going because I usually don't like the cross-dressing fics (then why do I keep reading them what) and this one was okay. So. Wonderfullll. 8D
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I LOVE this idea :D It's different from the majority and I found myself really enjoying it :D the fact that it's kogan really helps ;D amazing job :D
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
YESSS!

I love how cute Logan was, being embarassed and not wanting to tell Kendall about what else he had because he didn't want Kendall to think of him as a freak~

And that sex scene was PHENOMENAL!

You've really got a way with words and the writing really comes alive so we readers can follow everything vividly!

Wonderful job!

Keep up the great work!
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OH MY EFFIN GOD, THAT WAS TOO HOT FOR WORDS.

Kendall making Logan dress as a girl for him was sooooooo HOT!

The sex was amazing, I could picture everything clearly in my head. Thank you. :D

I felt so bad for Logie the next day. How Kendall acted made me hate him slightly but then you made it so I loved him again.

The underwear in the bag, WOW I would have loved to have seen Kendall buying that.

Your ending was sweet and I can't find the right words to tell you how much I loved it.

Can not wait to read more of your work. :D