Reviews for End of Line
Petunias chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh damn! I'm all hot and bothered now! Fantastic job!
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This... took me a half an hour to read. Kept looking away going "Oooh! I can't do this. It's too smexy! ... Okay, maybe another sentence... *looks away again and holds cheeks o/o*"
Cavazza chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You deserve more credit.. Seriously, this is my new favorite pairing (er, with three people in stead of two).

Somehow you manage to keep you smut somewhat sophisticated.. Eh, dont know how to explain. Anyhow, just amazing!
Queen of Kabukichou chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
You had three of my favorite people in a wonderful, hot mix made possible by your AWESOME fanfiction.

Thomas, Guy-man, and Quorra. In a closet. SMEXING. What more can I ask for? (well... maybe you could toss in Clu... Rinzler/Tron... but hey, that's too much, you'll gonna tire poor Quorra out, XD)

Great job! Keep writing!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Auu, that was really sweet, I loved it. There needs to be more fanfiction about those two :3

~Yumi
Daft Punkette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
*is envious of Quorra* Great fic, as always. Very steamy
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I can't believe it took me so long to finally read this! 33 I'm not sure what it was that made this fic so perfect...but this is def. one of my faves!

Love it!
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
o.o o my god.

that was absolutely sexy.

I can officially say I love your work. I'm off to read more.

n.n happy face
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I read this just for kicks, since I usually don't read stuff with "real people" in 'em, but hot damn you write really well! Nicely done!
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love your stories. You are the best Tron: Legacy writer I've found and I'm obsessed with TL right now. And I agree with Cory. I'd love to see a story with Clu and Quorra, or just Clu in general. I'm so intrigued with him. And Quorra. You write her so well, I can only imagine how you'd write Clu if you ever did.

Anyway, I 'cannot' wait until your next story. I knew I was smart to Subscribe you to my Author Alert. :)))
CharmedPhoenix500 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was really good. I love how well wrote the characters are; I'll definitely have to check out your other stories :D

CP500
CorystaRose chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Man you write the hottest stuff I swear holy crap I love this. XD

I'm tempted to ask if you'd write one where Clu made good on when he said he had something special planned for her because I swear my mind went further into the gutter the more I contemplated what he could have meant by that xD