Reviews for The unstoppable team
PhoenixTsutanai chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
wow, Index-Kuroko... never saw that one coming. surprisingly Kuroko's pervy-ness has calmed down.. is it because she 'vents' it at night with Index? [if so, I'd like to peek .] I always know Uiharu's partner as Saten-san so it threw me of until I read that she had a habit of flipping up her skirt XD. For the story, Very interesting concept. Now I'm wondering if he has a Dual or Multi-Skill, I'd love to see an appearance of the AIM sentient being.. forgot her name since I started Railgun. The teleport stalker/hunter sounds like quite the character, can't wait to read more about her, especially if she gets chased by Snake. Anyway, great story can't wait to see the next update. P.S. instead of senpei, it's senpai
fuji92 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Hi again, this chapter is good even if it's short anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter
fuji92 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Okay, seems everything is good, and wow...a Level 6 espers is now exist and getting his revenge huh? interesting and yeah, I can imagine Index kisses Kuroko...(I'm unspeakable, honestly) anyway, good job and I hope you're next chapter will be more action (and a little bit of romance XD) in the future.
fuji92 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
okay, I've read your story, indeed I can't expect Index x Kuroko pairing in here, let alone in every fanfiction I read, anyway, your story is good but there is one thing that you're forgot, only one thing:

1. the name is Konori not Koroni

anyway, I'll be looking forward to this story my friend