Reviews for Perspectives
EnixFairy chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
I just finished reading your story and i have to s ay i enjoyed it very much i have read it begore to be jonest but a lot of the time im just to lazy to review ...any ways i like how you brought up finacial responsibilities in the story because not many stories bring it up ( i dont think gohan and chi chi would want to be taking hand out from the ox-king or bulma in my opinion ) i feel like thats something often forgotten so i feel that that made the story a lot better. I have alway like stories where they also mention gohan helping in raising goten or just rasing him all together because gohan would have been the father figure when goku was gone. It also annoyed me how goku could think he could just drop everything and then pick it up when ever he liked and not expect there to be repercussions...so i overall i enjoyed the stories and the points you made.
dbztomboygirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I LOVE IT , I LOVE THE GOHAN AND THE PROBLEM , I LOVE EVERYTHING so nice work
Thanasi chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I dont think you had to justify your story. You did extremely well imo! In real life if Goku kept leaving for work Gohan would have felt abandoned and if he left willingly for 7 years and then tried to make goten feel the same pain gohan felt growing up then there is no way Goku should be allowed to bond with Goten, and fuck your Gohan was right Goku did leave again to go train some kid. I loved your story so fuck anyone who said otherwise because its much more realistic then oh you left us for 7 years and didnt bother to check in with how were doing (obvious by how he doesnt know goten) so lets all be friends again and smile and be happy and ignorant. Thank you for the excellent story! I hate when Goku gets redeemed in these kinda stories cause honestly he fucked up big time and if Gohan as even close to normal he'd have snapped when he was 12 under all the pressure!
Roast Spud chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Well written, but kinda rushed. The emotions should started out small, make it just so they are uncomfortable at first instead of belligerently angry off bat. Let the feelings simmer, that way the climax would be better.
LolipopofDEATH chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
This was a real nice, well written story, and you're right, Gohan is flawed but so is everyone. Anyways, I love the different perspectives you had, it really fit well especially Goku and Gohan's. Oh, it also bothered me some when Goku decided to stay in Otherworld. He should've just came back and took care of Gohan. Um, anyways, I really liked the bond you portrayed between Gohan and Goten, it was sweet, and the whole 'Goku leaving Goten thing really got to me. How could Goku do that?! I was, however, glad that Gohan comforted Goten. And I'm sure somewhere Gohan had some unknown, pent up resentment between Goku in the Anime, and I'm sure it would've shown, but eh, that's ok. Lastly, I didn't really mind all the Goku bashing, it was all pretty much true. No hate on Goku though. Even though the character in my story was hating on Goku, I still think that we should give him some credit for atleast loving Gohan. It showed that alot, especially in the HTC. Anyways, good job with the story!
Rhyxiaon chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
I want to start out by saying that I LOVE this story. I've often felt that Gohan should have reacted in the same way you have portrayed. I love how you stayed true to their personalities and didn't give this the typical "everyone's friends again!" happily ever after. This was really an amazing piece. Wonderful...just wonderful.
guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
good
no face chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
really like
guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
really like it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Really, really love this story. It's so refreshing to see a different perspective about how Gohan was really feeling when Goku decided to stay dead for 7 years. I like how protective Gohan is over his family. Really good story. Definitely a fav. :)
KwonnieAdorableCheeks chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
It is a good fanfict ! I like it ! :D ! I'm gonna miss it !
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Good ending. It's kind of bittersweet. It's great that Gohan chose to stay in Goten's life which makes it even cuter at the end that Goten considered Gohan to be his father figure.

You handled the conflict between Goku and Gohan well. It's good that he was able to speak his feelings without losing his cool. Gohan made a lot of good points and it was nice that he didn't make Goku leave for Chichi's sake. The whole scene is well paced and comes across as believable.

Great work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Great chapter. The Gohan and Goten bonding here is so sweet. I love how Gohan stayed with him until he fell asleep.

It makes a lot of sense why Gohan would resent Goku, especially with how irresponsible he was towards Goten (someone who means the world to Gohan). This is an interesting chapter and well written. Good work.
final-zangetsu chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
love this story and i believe this could happen
mks 12 98 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
I, in my opinion, view Goku in a similar way. My thoughts on the anime: I felt that after the Cell Sagas, that the emotion behind the characters were void and slightly dull.(Seriousy, this is not a flame!)Futhermore, my favorite character is Gohan, because I,too, feel that he is flawed. Many fics can be centered around his character, because so many 'what ifs' are brought to light. Anyway, just wanted to say that I respect your perspectives! :D
-mks