Reviews for A Little More Warning
BaltaineShadow chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Super funny!
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
MOREEEEEEEEE dear fucking kami i want more of this shit its hillarious. If you won't can i try my hand at turning this into more then a one shot? oh gods i can think of at least 20 ways i can make this into an evil as hell crack fic.
LGM chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
something like this needs to be extended, i can not see this is being completed. i dont hold out any hope though...
Miner603 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Who cares if it's a oneshot, it's frickin' hilarious.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like it. I like that his crew survived and is changing for the better. I like the fact that a few Saiyan females survived even if one is the embarrassing relative at the table. Thanks for making it long enough to beat up on Radditz more than once. heh. And thanks for Bardock sticking to canon as closely as he could and still finally interact with his family. Here's to them building up without heavy loss of life. Very nice AU.
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is really entertaining, so wish there would be more. Keep up the good work.
budrick1701e chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
if someone takes this on , can you let us know ?
Innortal chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome AU, welcome addition, keep writing.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
love it. please update soon.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Only thing I hate, is how Sharrotto and Bardock aren't together, and how Bardock seems to want more than one mate. But then I think about how they grew up, in a time where they were just warriors going everywhere fighting battles, and they would mate if they felt like it. Especially since they died alot and didn't ever raise their kids. So I suppose that is why he doesn't see things like how Goku would. Although, Yamcha has no fucking excuse, the damn whore.
korrd chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You ask us not to ask for this to be continued. Sigh, I won't demand for it but I will strongly hint that I would not mind it being continued. Either way its up to you, maybe once you've cleared your plate a bit.
Quathis chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for that Christmas present. Very funny and well received. Have a merry Christmas. Until next time.
BeadleJuice chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
if no one else has taken it up, i would like to. let me know, k
Orchamus chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is awesome! I hope someone takes it up. If they do, could you put a link on your profile? It's so hard to find really good DBZ fics.
kyugan chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
lol, raditz just can't get a break?

I know BArdock's powerlevel was pretty high at the end of the special, not high as Dodoria's obviously, but high, so what's his level NOW?

I can see Totepo/Borgos getting along with Piccolo, big, quiet, prone to acts of violence when enraged, yep, perfect sparring partner.

good work integrating the canon events with the au, keep it up!