Reviews for Boston
ratherbereading125 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
. . . Is it Sapphire from Bitterblue, the latest of the Graceling Realm series? That's the only character I can think of that's similar.
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Wow-ee! Seems like we get to meet protective!Fred and I can't wait!
LLevey chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
Loved it!

LLevey :)
CharleyMom chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
This came very very close to bringing a tear to my eye when I read it at 3 something this morning.

I can't wait to see where they end up next.

I love Eliot & Natalie!

Thank you for writing an amazing story
saides chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Oh my god, you have to start this again somehow! Where can they meet next?

OOOhhhhhh! Spring in Paris?

Need more already.

Thanks,

Mercedes
themindofmine chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Incredible story...can't wait to see what's in store for them...don't take too long.
KarshaJo chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
AWESOME! More! Please? Now? :)
LLevey chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
Loved it :)

LLevey
CharleyMom chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
*le sigh*

Another amazing chapter. I love this couple. I hope there are people in real life that get to have a sex life like this LOL
themindofmine chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Super job...never a boring moment.
saides chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
So great! I really missed this.

Thanks,

Mercedes
LLevey chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Great Chapter :)

LLevey
KarshaJo chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Gotta love the teasing. Good to know there is plenty more stories, I'm loving this. :)
BreeHime chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Absolutely in love with this story! It's the perfect combination of everything. I'm in love with your OC, and your writing. You portray everyone perfectly, and I do adore the councilling services in the past few chapters. Hardison and Parker definitely should be together.

Kinda counts as a review for both stories. They're both sooo addicting! Your smut is perfect; real and tangiable, as well as very believable. I can't wait to read your next updates!
CharleyMom chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
This update arrived just as I crawled into bed after a disappointing evening when we found out the CK is not going to be at ConCon2011.

So.. I get my Eliot here instead. It was perfect.

Love Natalia & Sophie shopping. It felt so...real (as does all your writing)

Thanks again!