Reviews for The Unintentional Stalker
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
What kind of friends are Emmett, Jasper, Rose and Alice in this? How could they let their so called best friends love each other from afar and never say anything to the other person? I can understand when it was new. However, after the six month mark, one of those friends should've said something. Anything! For them to come in guns blazing, this many years later, was frighteningly late. They really should've done something years earlier. Bad friends, really bad friends.
davysekhon chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
It was awesome and hilarious and I really loved it so thanks a lot for such a magnificent o/s. Thank you.
winterhorses chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Cute and sweet! Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I think Jacob was cruel and Bella was stupid. Edward deserves more than her. What a bitch.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Super lighthearted and funny. Great read. Thanks for sharing. :)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Haha! Hilarious story :D
janelle.singleton2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Only on chapter
anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Can't really blame edward for thinking how h
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh Edward!
cullensbabymama7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
OMG THIS WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT!
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOL! Had a good laugh reading this!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Stupid Edward. This is a comedy of errors all around. Charlie is great again. :)
mamato chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ok, so there is one thing I don't get...how come Bella was uncontrollably laughing after Edward poured his heart out to her?

"Bella, I have loved you since you made that crack about my Volvo Junior year. There has never been another girl I wanted as much as I want you. That little kiss was the closest thing I have had to an intimate moment in my life." I gave her a small smile. "I have only ever wanted you. So no, it's not because of Jacob Black. He can suck a dick, because he has no control over my feelings for you."

At that, Bella started laughing uncontrollably. I suddenly felt like I was two feet tall, that my dog had been run over in front of me, and that Bella had told me I was a loser all at once.

-I don't get why Bella had that reaction? I mean, wouldn't she think laughing at him after he said that would be hurtful? I can't even fathom doing that to someone, even if I didn't like them. As Edward states, it's just cruel...

"Don't say a fucking thing. I'm sorry I fucked up and didn't admit how I felt when you did, but I didn't think you were fucking cruel, Bella. So take Jacob Black and live happily fucking ever after. I don't need you or your fucking pity. Just know that I would have loved you more, and better. You would have had all of me, and I mean every part. From my first kiss to sharing a fucking nursing home."

Yes, Edward deserved to have to work for her affection, because he didn't talk to her for a year, but he didn't deserve to be laughed at. I can't imagine what her explanation for laughing uncontrollably at him would be...I can see having tears of joy and excitement, or crying for time lost, but NOT laughing at him after his confession. It was too profound for her to react like that...

Can you explain?

Thanks!
Mamato
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh this so needs to be made into a little longer story even if it is just a short one lol