Reviews for Offensive Innocence
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 2/14
Actually Chris Colfer was 17 in the pilot. He was 18 for the rest of that season.
What interview are you talking about?
What does 'unfworthy' mean?
IAmKlainer chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
THE AVPM PART ABOUT THE REF VINES BEING TOTALLY AWESOME WAS THE BEST OMG HAHA

in other news, I love this story!:)
Guest chapter 50 . 11/1/2013
Hi, Im from Argentina. I started reading this 3 days ago. Its amazing! I think you have a really good future as a writer. I love Klaine. If I were you, now that most of the proposal turned out to be similar as the one you created, I would be CRAZY.
I loved your story, and I will now search for anotherone.

Im so sorry if my english is not good.
Sterre chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
One of the best Fanfictions!
chengnin chapter 50 . 8/22/2013
This story was so beautiful. One of the best endings I have read in a long time. I hope this is how the show does the proposal because it would be perfect. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
ok so I liked it at first. I thought it was cute and sweet but seriously. like klaine make outs every single chapter is sort of just getting boring. Like I'm on chapter 30 and nothing's happened since Blaine lost his memory except klaine make outs and their arrival at New York.
Luna chapter 50 . 5/18/2013
His story was absolutely AMAZING. It's definitely my new favorite Klaine fic and ohmygod I am just at a loss for words right now. Soooo good. I hope you never stop writing. Thank you soo much (:
Firerosemon chapter 50 . 5/3/2013
ohgawd that was beautiful
my klaine feels
they are everywhere
Bravo!
grenouillenue chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Oh my god this is just what I needed, something sweet and touching after spending the day fighting my cold and sniffles love love love, on to the next chapter
Joanith07 chapter 50 . 3/30/2013
So I just want you to know that I LOVED this story. I just finished it. It was so beautiful and you are such a talented writer. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world :)
beledward15 chapter 37 . 3/1/2013
where can i find the pics of the dresses? great chapter by the way. : )
grace cairney chapter 50 . 2/24/2013
Thank you for writing offensive innocence its beautiful xx
ILUVKLAINE4EVA chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
You know I have read many many Klaine fanfics the majority of which have faced something bad happening to Blaine and Kurt ring worried and them building their relationship but I have NEVER cried at fanfiction before and I have been crying on nearly every chapter in this fic! Absolutely incredible! AMAZING, HEART WARMING, MOVING! :-) Thank you for writing this! 3
gleeeeeful chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I'm reading this a few years after you initially posted it and I love how some of the things that you had happen in this story sort of mimic what happened in seasons 2 and 3. It's great (and I love all of your stories, BTW).
Guest chapter 50 . 1/21/2013
Amazing. The best fanfic so far! I loved it skittle to much :)