Reviews for The Things Wet Dreams Are Made Of
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Loved it!
Nancy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hahah, damn those shirtless pictures of Kendall! They're just too attractive! Seriously great, keep it up! :)
2laZ2login chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
OMG this is awesome I couldn't stop reading i, soooo good.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Long live Kogan! I loved it :) them two make we just go crazy! And kendall pouring the bottle waters of him sexy ;) good job!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
awesome aweosme story i love it you did an amazing job and keep up the aweosme work! _
Pervingly chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OMG! I have read this soooo many times, I can't even tell you how many. I love it soooo muchness! :)
LemiBtr01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
can't say I blame Logan for feeling this way.. I do love that picture of him.. Kendall looks very sexy...
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wows...luved . It wasnt rushed and logan was so adorable!.xD.
Manny101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very good story.

Good job.
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh wow! This was insane! and me and my friend have that pic of Kendall dripping wet. Love thisso much! amazing work!
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I've seen that picture! Lmao, who hasn't? :D

This was awesome. I really liked it :)
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hot, sexy, amazing, favs! :) (i love kogan)
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Absolutely love it!

And I totally know what picture Logan was looking at! I have it saved on my computer too XD

Logan is too cute in this! So embarassed and adorable!

And Kendall definitely shows his hotness here!

Fantastic!
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This. Lol this is like taking the "Oh em gee Big Time Rush discovers fanfiction what will they do? (they start screwing around that's what)" to a whole new level, because really. I never would have thought of this. To me there is no such thing as "thinking outside the box." Obviously you have mastered that. Sob.

Just. Really quick. Because I'm annoying about things like this. But I kinda NOTICED that if you have dialogue in the middle of/after a sentence, you put the sentence, then a comma, then the dialogue. What you should do is put the first sentence, then a period, then start the dialogue, and capitalize the dialogue. Like so: This is a sentence. "Wow, that's a sentence!"

Lol I'm SO helpful huh. Even if there should be comma at the end of the sentence, the dialogue should still always be capitalized. Like: EpicInTheLibrary said, "Capitalize the dialogue."

"Fuck off!" said Ercassiel-x.

Like that. Sorryyyyyyy I want to help I just hate it because I always feel like I'm being a jerk/annoying about it. Hope I was able to help? -dead-

Oh and I read your other stories. I should review them. 8D
Creeped Out Christmas Tree chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Is it weird that I know what picture Logans looking at? Is it also wierd that I have seen the picture? It's on the Big Time Rush iPhone/iPod Touch app under Kendall Schmidts section! I love it! And I don't think it's weird.