Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
Br0kenThOrn chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Are you going to have Hal meet other members of the team, Bart, AC, Victor, John, Oliver, Clark, Dinah, Stargirl, Carter, Kara, and Zatanna, and are you going to make season 10 with Hal in it and if you are can you add more members of the team to the story. Because I love episodes that deal with most members of the league
winchestergirl93 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
woww ... Your story is amazing! The way you entered the Green lantern is very creative and original! In addition to including Chloe and turn it very interesting to stay out of Metropolis!

I hope you take too long to update, this story is already among my favorites!

Greetings from Argentina!
MythosThespian chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
I really am enjoying this story keep it up.
Sleepy Gecko chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I was so excited when I saw the summary of this story and automatically realized which super hero you were bound to introduced. I like where the story is going so far, and hope that you delve further into Chloe's reasoning for traveling directly to Central City. Also, exactly how you intend to use her visions from Nabu to develop the story. Normally I prefer to read stories with slightly longer chapters, but if you keep updating regularly, I am certainly not going to complain. Hope to see an update soon, this is a story I want to follow.
Rosel chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hmmmmm is that pilot Hal Jordon by any chance?