Reviews for Be All Right
julia chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
OMG that story was soo good. Trust me it doesn't need to be changed!
Kevin Travitz chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
"Be All Right" was a really good story. I feel the same way that T.K. feels when trying to find a perfect for the girl that he loves. Even though the girl I cared about was already taken, I still got her something for Christmas. Maybe I should have read this story before the holidays to get some ideas. Next time, I won't make the same mistake again. Thanks for writting this story. Keep on writing stories like this, it may influence someone and someone they care about.
darkangelkari chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
one word for this story... awwwwwwwwwww
person chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Reeeeally cute story! Loved it! :)
kwok chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
great story
takari-critic2001 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
... Great story, Takeru! I'm starting to remember why your one of my top 5 authors. One thing, however, I don't think TK's that good of a singer. Oh, nevermind. You did a really great job. Here's the critic, signing off.
Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This story is basically your average birthday sap piece. Cheesy, PWP, and full to the brim with Takeru/Hikari romance. There's the ever present Davis-bashing which got on my nerves and the "I love you"/"Really? I love you too!" scene complete with "I DID get my birthday wish!" The descriptions are rushed and at times make no sense whatsoever. The plot is nearly unexistant and it mostly comprises of this (from TK's poing of view): What should I get Kari? Oh, darn, they figured out I love her! What should I get Kari? Hey I know, I'll sing a song because that's what she'd absolutely love! Guess what, it's the party - Davis is screwing up my name, we're handing out presents, I sing, Davis gets jealous, we admit we love eachother, and leave a bunch of dangling plot lines. The characterization is nearly minimal, if you even call it that. As I said, it's mostly TK's thoughts and actions. Yolie, Cody, and Davis all make small cameos and the other DD are really there for decoration. Kari barely shows any signs of loving TK, and her role is rather significant. It's pretty bad. This fic is basically a sap fic for Takeru/Hikari diehards. 2*/5* To the author: Clean it up. You've got a lot of places where nothing happens, moving from point a to b without describing any thing that really happens. Remember show, not tell. This fic could easily be twice as long if you fill in minor details. Expand on the party, expand on the lunch room, at school, in the opening sequence, or SOMEWHERE. But remember, you HAVE TO EXPAND! Try and use the other characters. YOU HAVE A HUGE GIGANTIC PALLET OF 12 CHARACTERS! USE THEM! It will make the fic more interesting and less dry. They have interesting and unique personalities and quirks that you can hammer away at so to provide character growth or humor. Don't obsessivly bash Davis, it makes the fic (and you) seem immature and pathetic. You don't need a villian for this kind of fic, but if you do, try and make him more human and less flat. Get some more interraction, not just Takeru. I love the guy, but he shouldn't take up the entire fic. ~sigh~ I could go on like this for a while, but I think you get the idea. Any questions, email me at . Keep on writing!
Mckenzie chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
That is a weird story and I give it 9.9\10
Ryu Tamashi chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Wooooooohoooooooo...Great Job.
Angie chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
That was a cute story!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
aww how cute..i like it..good story
Darcy Arras chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
I love it! Keep up the good work! We love ya, Takeru! _~
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
That was a super Kawaii fic! I loved it! Yolie was right after all. - I'm glad. Anyway, good job! Ja ne for now! _
matt chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Very good story make more love storyies
Wanling chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
How sweet! This will be my favorite story in the list. I like to ask you a question, Where did you get that song? Do you made

it up by your self?