Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another great read! I was right there with Dick in the beginning when he was worried for his mentor and yet you were able to bring us both to laughter by the end of the tale. On to the next one I go!
anonimo chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Muy divertido, pobre Batman ,es humano, hasta el puede enfermarse de gripe.
Llevelios chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
another job well done ), i like how you portrayed grayson and i especially enjoyed dick and bruce's light banter, so keep up the good work.
Critic Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOL, this was good.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Okay, Nightwing definitely deserves a smack to the back of the head for that little stunt at the end. Poor Bruce soldiering away for four sleepless nights to help out an insanely rich person in the name of justice (yeah, not exactly the most noble of matters but it is a good enough concept for the purpose at hand) and Nightwing lords over his chocolates.

All right, now to the serious side. As I've said before, it's always comforting to see somebody presenting Bruce and Dick's relationship in a mature manner that still befits these two unique characters and I can always count on you to deliver. And, as usual, I can always complain that the story wasn't long or detailed enough for my tastes but it's also your story and I should be grateful for what I get. Besides, the Alfred bit about Dick's "stealthy entrance" was worth the price of admission.

So, to make a long story short, thanks for the Christmas story and thanks for all the feedback and kindly responses over the last year. It just occurred to me that you were my first signed review over four years ago and we're both still here, carrying on with regular lives while fulfilling our duties as a Batnerd.

Cheers and happy holidays.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great ending!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
hahahaha ooooh Bruce! You are so cute when you are sick! Great story!
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
LOL! I was scared there for a minute like Dick and Barbara... and the best was Alfred being in on it the entire time!