Reviews for Senju Arashi
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 10 . 9/27
Damn it! Just when things were getting good. I think that this fanfic was awesome. Who cares if you changed the age of a few character's, it's YOUR fanfic. Who cares if Harry's girlfriend is six years older, as a ninja Harry is an adult so he could date and fuck a 40 year old woman if he wanted. I thought his relationship with his girlfriend was nice, in fact the way you wrote it Harry only has sex with Mei because his own girlfriend gave her to okay to fuck Harry and even then he had want to lose his virginity with his girlfriend and only didn't reject Mei because he knew doing so could destroy her.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 8 . 9/27
I can just image Dumbledore's face when he finds out one of the ninja he hired is none other than Harry Potter. lol I can also image the cold response Arashi gives him for being the one to dump him at the Durselys
Hana? That would be worst pairing. I think Kurenai and Arashi batter than Hana or Mei.
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
dswed chapter 3 . 1/31
the logic shaped holes line is from, i believe, "Dear Order" fanfic by silverwolf7007

i might be wrong, but it's still a funny read.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Disculpa? Lo siento pero creo q deberias continuarla pues esta muy buena y si despues quieres hacer otra version lo haces sin necesidad de borrarla o dejarla a medias
zero02 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
rewrite or continue, good story :D
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
AAAWWWW Noooooooo!
This sucks but ok.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes havent even read the second chapter yet but god damn this looks good!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Despite the age gap, i was loving the story very much. I am mostly a yaoi fan to be honest but i truly enjoyed your plot, overpowered or not. I hope you would continue though. Cheers mate.
Kikuriki chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
I've been having issues braining how tall Harry is for a well taken care of twelve year old ninja. I wanna say shorter than Kurenai but I have no fricken clue.
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Please don't give up on this story
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 2/3/2015