Reviews for Science Logs
Razell chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Paradise Lost...
Great story, I always like to hear both sides. The Quintesson point of view was never given the respect it deserved, in my opinion. I like the way you laid this out as a 'dry' field journal, giving an unemotional, detached view instead of playing on heart-strings for either position. A great, well-written story.
SoundStar chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is really interesting! It makes a lot more sense than the cartoon's explanation that the Quintessons built them and they somehow developed sentience, but it still fits in with that storyline without directly contradicting it.

Subject A-3 Alpha Trion?
Drill-Pill chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That is how the origins should be. Man that was an awesome read. Thanks for sharing
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was well-written, original and quite awesome! XD I was a little bit confused at first, may I make a suggestion? If you're going to do stories like this, I would suggest you start with the first few logs instead of so far into the expedition.

By the way, if you get something from Bi Gay Straight Who Cares, that's not her. She's my cousin and she's not all that interested in TFs. I'm just letting you know because my other cousin has been getting on her account and leaving reviews, and he was the one who sent me this story. So I'm letting you know, just in case.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas! _
Bi Gay Straight Who Cares chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
WOW. FREAKING AMAZING CHAPTER CAS!
starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice explanation of how the Quintessons established Cybertron. Never seen it done in this form before.
syned chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is a take that makes remarkable sense indeed. Easily read and easily understood - and the Quints were as dispassionate as they're supposed to be.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
The best origin story I've read so far. I like how you managed to merge the various creation myths together. It is a very plausible scenerio. I hope you continue with this!
staringsideways chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Fantastic idea and really works well with the cartoon and comics cannon stuff :)
sockets chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this is so interesting! I can't wait for it to continue.