Reviews for A Blue Christmas and a Red Bike
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
squidgy78 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Really good !
Jojo chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That's so pretty yet so sad! ):
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Just dropping a line to say how much I liked this great, sad little Xmas story and the flashback was really touching and you definitely earn more reviews and praise for your writing. And now I'm off to reading the second part ;-)
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Intriguing - and of course you already know that I've read the second part, since I submitted that review first. For a chapter that could be a one-shot, it sure has a lot of building action and not much resolution. Which is fine, but it feels to me like it was written as a first chapter. If you'd wanted it to truly stand alone, I think it would have done so without the two sentences about Jules's conflicted feelings. That small bit changes the focus away from Sam in a "I'm going to talk about this later" sort of way ;)

The scene with young!Sam (younger than 12, I'm guessing?) and Santa is very "aww" inducing, well done.
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
aaaahh, poor sammy!

(you deserve way more review for this story!)

i just thought i let you know how amazing this was and that i would TOTALLY LOVE a second chapter...

perhaps with a lil bit of hurt sammy? brlaah, don't pay attention to me just a hurt-sam-junky.

xx
The Carrot chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
T,T

I can just picture Sam sitting on Santas lap and the old mans confusion and saddness when kid Sam asks for his sister back

-sadface- I hope you add another few chapters to this!
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was really cute!

Thank you for sharing the news about the January return (I think I screamed with joy for 10 minutes before I was actually able to sit and read).

You did a great job with how all of the guys would act while talking about Christmas.

"Strictly as a friend" - yeah right Jules!

Hope you update soon!

Catch you on the flip side
SAR132-4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I haven't been on here in a LONG while o_o

Awesome oneshot (this is a one shot, right?), your description and grammar are great, and Sam is really in character!

Nice job on the Christmas fluff.

-SAR
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aw, this was so sad! *cries* but it was beautifully written :D Are you going to write more or was it just a one-shot?