Reviews for Secretary
L-Lover61 chapter 2 . 1/17
After this, I went to look at the movie. I enjoyed them both. I think of Dean as the Dominant one, but I still liked it.
baWDolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
just watched the trailer for that movie...now I need to watch it. thank you! love your story too!
hooodlum chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This was AMAZING. The only thing I can complain is it was too short. Thats it. Seriously excellent. Now excuse me while I go re-read it all.
Gothikiisu chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I have never seen the film this is based on, but I am always intruiged by this sort of thing and your story has made me want to watch it
The Ashes Fan chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
This story was a bit of a strange one for me, but it makes me want to watch the movie that inspired it that's for sure! This is one of the odder Destiel fic's I've read but I did enjoy it, the ending especially where Cas is helping Dean into bed and gets in beside him, it was nice, very sweet and well wrote. However I wish this movie was made again... Misha Collins and Jensen Ackles style... This fic will just have to do then I guess! :)
Zafona chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I'm not sure what it is about this story that freaked me out more; Dean's disturbia or Cass' SERIOUSLY awkward nature. I kinda like stiff, creeper Cass lol Good story, a little messed up but good
F AL SE Gamaliel chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I have to say this is one of the oddest pieces I've read so far, but one of my favorites. Its different. I've never seen, or even heard, of the movie this was based off of, but I love the relationship it has. :) I love your work.
rhain572 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I think you'll be happy to know that I liked this fic so much that I put the movie on my Netflix queue. Even though I think I'll prefer your version better. You think Mischa Collins and Jenson Ackles would be up to it? Probably not. Oh well.
unironic chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
So beautiful, so fucked up. This piece is severely underrated and I now want to see "Secretary" very badly.
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Interesting story! I liked it. Very twisted
evil-sami-poo chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
as with most of your stories, i'm watching the movie you've based it off XD you are probably one of two or three writers I truly follow any more xD out of the hundreds I've got on my list, you are one of the few i most look forward too :) thank you for both making such amazing stories, and for introducing me to such great movies as well xD
Adja chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Wait... this is seriously a movie? You gotta tell me what it is, I'm so damn curious about it!

I've always been fascinated by the sub/dom dynamic. I think yours ran really true. I liked the way you wrote Dean and dullness of everything for him.

Very nice job.
Soneca.wow chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Ow, that was so diferentely sweet! A very good one. And I'm kinda liking this dom/sub (Cas/Dean) way. ;D

Keep writing... please?
IconoclasmBaby chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
If you get a person completly forget about their surroundings until it feels like watching yourself reading... you know you did something right!

Pretty good job on this one! I adore the constellation.
MissRiRi chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This is completely bizarre! Pairing a Supernatural fan fic with a movie like Secretary and putting a character like Dean in the position of submissive. I've never seen Dean as submissive.

It almost doesn't work at all..but then it does! ha ha. I really enjoyed it and you managed to keep it from getting ridiculous.