Reviews for Taking Over Me
darling pan chapter 1 . 4/12
Freaking amazing I loved it better then the other four I have read so far and awesome
BitterBeauty27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Thank you for giving me the ending I wanted :)
orionastro chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
well she loved her brother she will never hurt him
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
BE A PART TWO!? I wanna see that!
Kuroshitsujilover01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hi, I like this story. I love Never Cry Werewolf, even though it was a cheesy low budget movie. I'm glad that you had made this. Do you think you can continue this to maybe their life after this? I was kinda mad at the ending of this movie, I'm glad you made this. :)
N3ko8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Lol... I wanted them to end up together too before they started fighting of course... but its a horror movie so of course the main bad guy had too die.
It would've been awesome if there really was an alternate ending where she ended up with him in the movie.
Also the movie made me laugh they way he kept hitting on her.
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely love it.

Have you considered making a sequel to this of there life together, or the prospect of them having children?

UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Jared seems a little OC but at least he got his Bitch
my-wolfs-keeper chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
this is awsome i kinda did wonder what would happen if she did turn into a werewolf and jared live i just happy someone other then me wanted to write a fanfic about other than me...but i love the story it awsome!
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Not bad at all. i was actually fairly entertained by this movie when I saw it and like the psin off you made. There are two sides to every story and this is a nice "what if" story
topdog19 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i like it. i am going to take a guess and say a lot of people have not seen this movie.
xMusicGurlx chapter 1 . 1/15/2011

I was very surprised when I saw that they had a section for this movie! Im so glad someone has written something based off this movie. I actually liked it even though it was low budget and all. I had wanted to write a long fic for this section but they never had this until now.

So great job! Im glad you posted this.