Reviews for Ling Long
crkswolf chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Wow! This was sooo deep, it's complex string of words often left even my mind tongue twisted.
Great work keep it up.
anon chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Ok interesting start to the story but then it makes no sense party way through. It's like You have Kim and Shego in a fight and then all of a sudden there is another Kim and some other people and it makes no sense at all.

I'm taking a wild guess here but you transitioned to some other Kim mid story. You really need to learn how to transition between different people. This story makes absolutely no sense at all even though it is well written.
gmoney480 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Hey just started reading, I think it's awesome! Great job so far!
sanekittens chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
mhmm, mhmm.
I felt that...alla that.
Nine Aspects chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
An utter magnificent tale of love and loss and discovery, exploring both the highest reaches and the darkest depths of the human experience. It's has been a fantastic journey that has captured my attention- and indeed, adoration- with a rare fervor rested for only the best of works. The only point that I may even consider to state: I am supremely disappointed to have seen its end, though the journey was nothing less than glorious. A truly marvelous work that has received not near enough credit or attention. Regardless of that, I wish that any who are considering this story, I offer only my most sincere encouragement.
P.S.- 60th review!
Mystra32 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
So I have to ask, what kind of effect do you envision this to have had on the modern Shego and Kim, or are you simply creating the sort of butterfly effect in Taoist philosophy where it doesn't matter if the butterfly dreamed it is a man or if the man dreamed he is a butterfly?
LightRedemption chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Regardless of what I had said before, it would be a bad choice to simply leave your most prominent work and sign of dedication unattended to. This is obviously not getting the popularity it deserves, but it feels like too little for most to bother themselves about. When I came across this beautiful splendor a few months back, it was little more than a good and interesting first impression, considering how I only had time to read through the first chapter at the time. The more I visit it, however, the more I was drawn within the fictional universe, yet closely resembles modern outdated physiology to an extent, and was hooked until the very end. I must say that it has literally changed me for the better, for I then found newfound inspiration in fictions and even writing as a whole. Do I have complaints? Perhaps, here and there, yet I cannot bring myself to indicate them, as they are not flaws, merely less than completely logical reactions according to the story's characterization. You are a great author, and I am honored to be in presence of your work. I am not aware of your literature-related activities as of late, but I, and most likely other fans of yours, would be so delighted to be informed if you happen to use your talents into other conquests.
etain-lives chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
the ending of this chap screamed soap opera to me xD

"I love you!, I love you!"

other than that, this has been pretty interesting.
Noonz chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
I read this story about 2 weeks back and I came back to review it as all great stories desrve and add it my favourites since it can never go unnoticed in that list. I just want to say that this si the best KiGo fanfic that I have ever come upon. It had me up all night and all day for two complete days and at every corner I found myself growing deeper and deeper: a third eye within the domains of my imagination. Never have I seen such extraordinary amount of effort put into detailing out any person or place, as you have done so. I absolutely fell in love with the story, and as embrassing as it is to say I found myself crying at most points or squealing in fan-girl delight over the amount of 'epic' contained within this story. Just beautiful.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
very odd ending, just as the beginning... two realities i think, yet i suppose it doesn't matter, just as the story says. weather their alive of dead, or perhaps even somewhere in between, their together and conscious. Perhaps their love truly did just transcend even corporeal form.

I must say that the love you depicted is so very intoxicating. the kind of love that everyone secretly or openly desires.

I'm sure that I've already inflated your head so much that you could practically float but, your writing is so amassing. Anything that i could say would just diminish your work.

I almost feel like writing a review for every chapter, just to give you more review.

I feel deprived now that I have finished this fiction, wish there was more yet I know that this is the best ending possible for this fic.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
oh my god. I believe that is all i can truly say. Other then... what the hell? second part of the story... changes so drastically... very interesting and odd.

the only word i can use to describe your writing is, beautiful.

I am very pleased that i decided to read this story, you are truly skilled. i cant even think of one bad thing to say or anything to help you improve... your FAR beyond me...

I think I'll shut up before I profess untrue love (maybe even thats going a little tooo far)
TheChiaroscuro chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
I finally finished reading it, im bawling right now DX

It was so amazing! so sad! so dramatic! JUST SO LIFE-CHANGING

I stopped half-way through the story, because it was becoming intense for me,but then i picked it up again and finished.

This has been the most wonderful story for me, kim grew up in this fic, along with her prcious goddess shego :)

You scared me! I thought she woulddie, oh yes i did. But she was saved, together forever right?

ohhh! Thanks again for writing this! You're truly the beautiful Einstein of Fictions-

-Love, Pandora xoxox
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is so beautifully and elegantly written!

it makes me want to cry... its so precious, but so... dark.

that's what makes it so enticing to read though. la sigh~
Kay8abc chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Absolutely amazing. i am in awe of your command over language. This story was a long and captivating journey, I am sad to see it end.

-Kate
lurk chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
I've typed and deleted and retyped for about thirty minutes, trying to get the right words across to describe this. But I can't. It's a masterpiece, hands down. I'm speechless. I mean, once I started reading this, I couldn't stop. I brought my laptop to school, read between classes, during classes... I am SO envious of your talent, but I'm so glad you've shared it with the world.