Reviews for Seeing Bella
Clyden chapter 50 . 3/11
FYI: Really love the Cullens' bond, sister to brothers, sister to sisters, daughter to father and mother. Also Edward and Bella's bond, their communication. Most especially the bond between Bella and Charlie. It was so touching.
Clyden chapter 50 . 3/11
Oh my God. This would be my favorite Twilight fanfic forever. I think I know it. I think I cried around 10 times while reading the book. No exaggeration included. It was all so beautiful, real, touching, lovely, and wonderful. I mean I am amazed at how you portrayed everything. I am at awe at how you live your life, not because you can do things we can despite the Blindness, no, my point is that you thrive and strive to do what you can and not being hindered by disability or the belief of other people. If Bella was like you, I am totally at awe. I would really like to meet a person as wonderful, but I know it won't be. I'm just showing my appreciation here. It also helped me become more informed regarding how Blind people do normal things, the braille system, the dials, your feelings about things and how you try to live life. I, for one, think that blind people have more to offer than what most people think they do, once they accept who they are, they aren't limited to what we could see. It's boundless as they never knew the limit in the first place. I've also liked all characters, Except billy of course. Jake was a kind friend, and Emmett was just so funny and sweet, hmm Rose wasn't that distinguished but she was still quite distinct at the starting parts. Alice was very bubbly, as normally as she is. Carlisle was a supportive father, and Esme such a loving mother. Edward was quite a piece of work, but my favorite character was Charlie. He was a wonderful father and I cried many times because of his love. Bella another favorite character, just so bold so encompassing and so loving. Especially the moment she was able to see the difference between light and dark, I was crying and laughing at the same time, same when she learnt how to read. And when she cried at the scarf calling Daddy, and when she was able to meet Charlie. All those moments just let my tears be a waterfall.

This has been a wonderful journey, and this review is me showing my appreciation to the whole book. Thank you for this wonderful piece of literature.
nickaroos chapter 7 . 1/30
I liked how she didn’t hear Edward’s heartbeat. Great idea!
nickaroos chapter 6 . 1/30
I really enjoyed your description and telling of Charlie in this chapter!
nickaroos chapter 5 . 1/30
It’s so endearing to see Edward react and be confused by his own behaviours.
nickaroos chapter 4 . 1/30
The way you describe how enraptured with each other they are is tremendously sweet.
nickaroos chapter 3 . 1/30
I really like how Alice’s desire for friendship is the motivation here.
nickaroos chapter 2 . 1/30
After reading this chapter I realized that I read this story years ago. It’s just as good the second time as it was the first! I hope readers think the same of my stories. It’s inspiring to me.
nickaroos chapter 1 . 1/30
I so liked how you portray Alice in this chapter as well as how people see Bella’s disability rather than her as a person who engages in her world differently than others.
arthemys chapter 50 . 1/22
Truly a wonderful story, I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks a lot!
sue1zide chapter 3 . 1/16
I’m confused about the cookbook. If it’s Braille then how/why would she be listening to it?
TinkaPrime chapter 50 . 1/16
Love it all will look into ur faves and such but first to read the rec’s u have made through out that caught my attention. Anyway I think u may like a book series, well two they work in tandem, Alpha and Omega and Mercy Thompson both by Patricia Briggs. They both have audiobooks, I like the reader for Thompson but not so much for A&O’s reader.
TinkaPrime chapter 44 . 1/16
Sadly I think Jayeliwood is no more on ffn I wanted to check her out. Great story very much enjoying it.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 50 . 1/15
I’ve enjoyed this story very much. I didn’t read your starting A/N at the beginning of the story where you said you were blind, but I began to suspect that you were after I read so a few chapters, because the details of how Bella coped with her blindness sounded as if you wrote them from experience and not just from research. Maybe your betas helped you with comma placements and other punctuation, idk, but if not, I’m thoroughly impressed with it. I don’t know much about all of the devices that are available for blind folks to use for writing and such, but I have used the mic on my iPhone for texting when I don’t feel like typing and I know it doesn’t always recognize my words or input my punctuation, so either the program you use is really good, or you’re using technology that I’m unaware of.

Either way, I enjoyed the story and you did a great job.
TinkaPrime chapter 6 . 1/14
Thank u for a great story and later reading material.
4,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »