Reviews for ANOTHER mini fic meme
aecul chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hey, I remember these!

My favorite ones were Angst, Horror (lol!), and the Baby fic (cute). The other ones I really liked were the AU one (was it just me, or did Iroh creepily like Jun in the show?) and the Death one (really sad, really well written).

"She listend to her cry."

*listened*

It's hard to write little stories with only fifteen words, especially when you have to throw random characters together as well, but I think you did a good job with them. This isn't my favorite thing you've written and probably not the best((ah, I hate being critical)), but some of these were REALLY good (like the Death one especially, I thought) and some were really funny (like the horror one). And interesting character choices. Although I like all those guys too with the exception of Ozai (Aang's debate over whether or not to kill him makes me think of the whole Bin Laden issue, which is touchy. Like does even an evil person deserve to die? I don't know, but it has to be done sometimes and we can't energybend the bad out of someone).
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yes. You did good with 15 words but I would love to read more of your manic genius.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Another one, huh? I gotta do one of these. But alas, all this Christmas stuff is taking up most of my time (and bank account). I think Horror and Crack were mt favorite. Damn fangirls, beware Twilight.