Reviews for Magic Avenger
Chloe Snow chapter 1 . 9/6
This is really nice. Please continue it.
Junipa Ivanova chapter 1 . 8/12
So where are Clint and Natasha just wondering.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 1 . 2/26
Interesting concept.
It's not the first time I've seen this done, though it usually involves the Dursleys being killed in some accident forcing Harry into a new family. Though unlike THAT ONE, *cough cough Invincible Technomage* this one seems to accurately portray Albus Dumbledore and not have him be a manipulative control freak, and the fact that he fought alongside Cap in WWII in this universe makes it even COOLER.
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 1 . 2/3
Continue? Plez? I BEG YOU
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 1/4
I thought I had reviewed this story. Sorry. This is most impressive. With 48 reviews already, it begs for more attention to be given to it. Maybe the Avengers can help Harry defeat Voldemort before he returns to power and end the Dark Wizard's cruelty before the Second War starts.
Darkamy1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
AWWWW, its so cute, I can't wait to see how it turns out, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Argh I wish I'd seen that this was discontinued before I started reading!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
yes I agree
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
very nice I look forward to more when you can
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
... this is one of the most badass premises i have ever seen... please continue it, this just seems so awesome. super hero harry should be a bad ass, i mean he could learn a lot of skills that dont require super powers, like Cliffs archery, black panthers hand to hand combat, and tons of science from Tony (and possibly Banner if hulk lets him out every once and a while).
Nikiki chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I'll admit, I was skeptical at first. But I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome Job :)
ZivaDavid123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
kennedy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
awesome start, please don't get mad at me for saying this, but please use more narration instead of dialouge
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Its been about 3 years are you ever going to continue this story?
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is actually a very interesting crossover that you have written by including the Avengers in the story, and you have attracted my interest a great deal since I am big fan of both these series but I can't wait to see how Harry adapts to such a group of people like the Avengers because it will be quite interesting to see.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »