Reviews for Magic Avenger
Poncho chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I pray that you would continue this storyline, for the possibilities on this is endless :D

-image of Harry Potter with both Cap's shield and Gryffindor's sword against the basilisk is raging in my mind XD
-Longbottom in the last book would actually be deemed worthy to wield Thor's hammer for his bravery against voldemort.
-Harry would become more physically active thanks to the avengers' training, making him great in quidduch (sp?), avoiding wand shots, and actually fighting death eaters up close before they could use their wands.
-Harry learns how to be a leader from cap, learns how to not judge so quickly from the Hulk, Janet acting all motherly to Harry would make some funny & adorable embarrassing moments for him, learnt some basic knowledge on magic and some magical creatures from Thor, and perhaps some technological & scientific tricks from Tony.
-Mr. Weasely and Tony teaming up...on man, the armor they could make XD
-Avengers at the battle for hogwarts...nuff said.
-You could even have a dilemma with Harry, while loving his avengers family, could feel a bit left out or something because of him being known just by being with the avengers and then him being famous in the wizarding world and making his own name could be a good developmental point for him.
etc...etc...etc...There definitely a load of possibilities with this, don't ya think?
A chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Bro por favor escribe más del cap y avispa
Chloe Snow chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is really nice. Please continue it.
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
So where are Clint and Natasha just wondering.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Interesting concept.
It's not the first time I've seen this done, though it usually involves the Dursleys being killed in some accident forcing Harry into a new family. Though unlike THAT ONE, *cough cough Invincible Technomage* this one seems to accurately portray Albus Dumbledore and not have him be a manipulative control freak, and the fact that he fought alongside Cap in WWII in this universe makes it even COOLER.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Continue? Plez? I BEG YOU
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I thought I had reviewed this story. Sorry. This is most impressive. With 48 reviews already, it begs for more attention to be given to it. Maybe the Avengers can help Harry defeat Voldemort before he returns to power and end the Dark Wizard's cruelty before the Second War starts.
Queen Mab the Second chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
AWWWW, its so cute, I can't wait to see how it turns out, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Argh I wish I'd seen that this was discontinued before I started reading!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
yes I agree
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
very nice I look forward to more when you can
Patrick the observer chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
... this is one of the most badass premises i have ever seen... please continue it, this just seems so awesome. super hero harry should be a bad ass, i mean he could learn a lot of skills that dont require super powers, like Cliffs archery, black panthers hand to hand combat, and tons of science from Tony (and possibly Banner if hulk lets him out every once and a while).
Nikiki chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I'll admit, I was skeptical at first. But I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome Job :)
ZivaDavid123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please!
kennedy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
awesome start, please don't get mad at me for saying this, but please use more narration instead of dialouge
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »