Reviews for Do Over
comun chapter 1 . 8/4
This is the sweetest story I've ever read. You're amazing! I can't believe it took me so long... I saw this story on my to read list and noticed I had saved on my computer... God! How did it slipped from my radar? I'm going to buy the published book right now and read this all over again. Congratulations, really.
rupika chapter 1 . 8/3
Hi i loved this story..congratulations on publishing! Could you please send me a copy.? I would love to continue the storymy email id is msurabhi92
great!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
i wish this continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Gahhhhhh, what the heck is gonna happen, please, please, please tell me that the story doesn't stop there. PLEASEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Oh man, I'm so sad I can't read this story anymore! It sounds like it was a good one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Where can I read the whole story at? Looks like it would be something I would love to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Can I get a PDF of the original to my email?
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
can i please have a copy of the pdf! :D
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Nooo! You keep pulling your excellent stories! Though I do congratulate you about publishing your story. I definitely would love a PDF of this story. My email is frostedglaze at yahoo dot com
smook chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
So excited to buy your published books!
Much success to YOU!
TheGothicCorset chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Not to sound harsh, but I think plagiarism could still be a problem, because this story is very similar to a movie called The Family Man with Nicolas Cage. In fact those similarities are the reason I read this story to begin with, its one of my favorite Christmas movies.
ginkgo00 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Congratulations, this was a great story!
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
congratulations!
Shyla chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Hi! I was wondering if I can have a copy of the original? Can't wait to read it after publication!
3,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »