Reviews for Do Over
CentauRita chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
**giggles**

Edward having to resort calling Jasper about Makenna's birthday. Asking Masen when his birthday was...Edward supporting Bella's desire to go to the writing class in Port Angeles...and she says..."Who are you, and what have you done with Edward?"

and still no...pillows for our Edward!
LOL ;D
CentauRita chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Oh, crap! Edward really has an excuse...he really didn't forget, he just wasn't in the know. Now, what can he do to make it...right. May be to help her along her way to...write, right?

Get her to the 'The writing seminar' on time, Edward...that's in Portland, Oregon. Oh, Egads!
CentauRita chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
A bit o bubbly works wonders...even for a husband almost cited for indecent exposure by his own father-in-law.
CentauRita chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Temper, Temper...Well, at least we know who Masen takes after and gets his tantrumming from ;}
CentauRita chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
They say...two heads are better than one ;} Work it, Edward, work it!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Edward should have complimented her on how she looked. A missed opportunity, I'd say.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
OMG! pumping his son for family information? seriously?
Oilily chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
I rarely come here to review completed stories because I read them on my e-reader and I have to admit I'm a lazy bitch about reviewing. But after just finishing Do Over I HAD to come here. Wow, wow, wow! What an amazing, fantastic story! You have me seriously crying here! But in a very good way. And this didn't happen in a long time. Although I figured it out very fast what was about Michael and Tanya you managed to surprise me. Great twists! I laughed I cried, I was anxious for Edward. I wanted to slap him, I wanted to help him. I melted when he met Masen and Makenna for the first time. Oh my...so so wonderful! You're a fantastic writer and I have to admit it's the first story of yours I read. But I'm off now to start amother right away! Thanks so much for sharing! You managed with one shorter story to become one of my favorite authors. So well and beautifully written. I'm deep in awe!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Insta-Dad.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
'Every time a bell rings an Angel gets it's wings!'

I feel that when Edward wakes up, he will be in a different reality.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Guessing that Edward falls into Tanya's category of...'still in love with the one that got away'

At least Tanya got her invite.
SherieHearts chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Loved this sorry. Times I cried, and laughed and loved it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Oh how I loved this little story. Happy tears were indeed cried, thanks so much for sharing this.
Do'B chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
a truly remarkable story that i have enjoyed reading. i loved the brilliant twist and turns with Edward's other alternate life experiences. awesome story. so very happy that Edward learnt from his past and was given the second chance.
Edward-lover0107 chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Great fic. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful story with us:)
3,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »