Reviews for Do Over
wardlyman chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
I'd much rather see if the bella in his original life was really over him .
h chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Masen is a problem causing little brat!
princessnerra chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
Great story! :)
TiramiSue84 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
OMG!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this lovely story! I love it so much! And really, I was so caught up in watching Edward trying to figure things out and making them right, that I straight out forgot to leave more reviews! And boy, I'm so grateful that he did figure them out.

I can't believe I missed out on this wonderful fic all this time!

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you and yours! 3

-Sue
TiramiSue84 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Oh wow. What an even greater mess he found himself in!
Poor Edward.
TiramiSue84 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Heya!
So I was looking for a nice holiday read and found this one recommended on ADF by several campers. Never got around to read this one before, but after hearing so many great things about your story, I just can't resist any longer :)

The first chapter sounds very very promising!

-Sue
dwright chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic story. I loved every chapter. Thanks for writing.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
We are thrilled to feature this festive story today at The International House of FanFic!
Born in 20th Century chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tale, I truly enjoyed every chapter and look forward to reading more of your writing! :)
KJOHN chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
I loved your story. I don't know why, but I pictured Masen and Makenna looking like the kids from the old Dick and Jane reading books from the 60's. I was also hoping that Bella was having twins named Michael and Tanya.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
She is his Guardian Angel
rclaurel chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
oH Mike is Tanya's dad, that was an amazing story
rclaurel chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Ok I was way off... And he works for a small paper and to make ends meet he works alot of hours that wouldn't be so bad if Edward didn't blame her for not going to N.Y
rclaurel chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
He works for the paper plant, hauls logs or something and has he cheated on Bella since he hasn't touched her in a long time...
rclaurel chapter 2 . 10/11/2014