Reviews for Do Over
jedigirlsc chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
great chapter!
ltlerthqak chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Kids? Sadz? More more sadz? Good lord, you're killing me.
daisykisses chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I was slightly worried this was going to be a lot like Family Man, w/ Nicholas cage and Tea Leoni...but I'm happy to say that it is different...I do hope, that however it ends that there is an epilogue that shoots forward. Not like how family man ends with them just talking at the airport coffee shop.. love your writing.
astilbe13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
i love this so far! so sad but really well written and hopeful. :) looking forward to the rest of it.
tennesseelamb chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved this TK! Read it in on phone in parking lot...soooo good. Merry Christmas!
JellyJules chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
awe! i loveerrr it(: haha
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I love the spin you put on it, a bit of "It's a Wonderful Life". Poor Eddie Boy, he thinks he lost her, but I have a feeling he misinterpreted what he saw.

Excellent chapter!

CC
ltlerthqak chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Between Tanya and this man with his hand on Bella's back, I am not a happy earthquake. But there's hope in that little bell. Don't let me down, Edward!
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Beautiful words, as always. i would say more but there are tears streaming down my face from the oh so sad Edward.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ohh I'm loving this already!

I just hope by taking Tanya with him, it doesn't send the wrong message to Bella that he wants to convey.

Excellent start to the story!

CC
Nanismo79 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Omg I can't wait to see where ur going I live it so far
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
i know this will be good :)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Wow, i can see this being a reallllyyyy good story :D

What i wouldn't give for a second chance x
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I'm really liking this story. I can totally understand why Edward couldn't go through with it. The mind is a terrible place to dwell in when there isn't enough courage to back up the brave actions needed to alleviate pain.
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was really well set-up. You're writing is always so captivating...I take in every word. Just good.
3,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »