Reviews for Do Over
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Woah! How many reviews have you got already?
Simaril chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Another awesome chapter.

If I am right about the direction this story is taking I’m one VERY happy reader. I’m off to watch It’s A Wonderful Life now to refresh my memory.
mouse555 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Curiouser and curiouser said Alice (Well, not Alice Cullen obvs) I really like the way you haven't portrayed Mike as a dick!

I can't wait to see where this is going!

xx
flojo03 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
ohhh is michael an angel like in 'It's a wonderful life", I wonder what edward will ring the bell for
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I love it.
mocha96 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
As with every other story you've written, Im hooked. I cant wait to see where this goes! Thanks for the quick updates too! I love that!

BTW, I had a horrible day, Ive been up almost 22hrs, sick with the flu & this new story has just made it all a little better. Thanks for sharing ur gift. Ur truly talented!
marigold123 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
"Sad, isn't it?" Michael drew Edward's attention. "To be so full of regret." Edward is overflowing with regret...sigh.

"What would you change, Edward?" Michael asked, Edward squirmed slightly under his scrutiny. "If you could fix one mistake in your past, what would it be?" Of course it would b Bella. So Michael is the angel to help Edward...I wasn't sure about Tanya...but the bell and Michaels words...yep he's there to help Edward...DO OVER. Can't wait to see what happens. Enjoying.
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
So far so good... you know you are special cuz I am reading another unfinished fic. Lol. I have too many out there and was trying to wean off a little, but you just had to start another one. ; )

I love your writing! Can't wait for more...

Liz
Elvire23 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I love your stories!
tcrew chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Oh my. This is going to be good!
tcrew chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh no. I think I'm hooking on your writing!
Nabookie chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Woohoo another promising premise!
PunkBettie chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Was not expecting that... UPDATE REALLY SOON, PLEASE!
obsmama chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Oh hes going to wake up and get his do over huh such a great idea so excited to read!
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
ahh i'm so excited with this second chapter! This reminds me of a Christmas movie on like ABC family or Lifetime and if you're heading where I think you are I'm ecstatic!

Do-Overs here we come :) :) :)
3,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 .. Last Next »