Reviews for The Mystery of the Clasped Watchband
Another Asian Kid chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I really like this fic. Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys reminds me of my previous school, and when there's a book fair, I always read those two. I was kind of annoyed with Conan's personality here, being manipulative and all, but I still love him. I loved him since I was the same age as him. Which is like, 6 years ago? XDDD Why do people in DC not grow old?

And I also know that feeling. Hadn't really posted one but I never finish a chaptered fic, so I go with drabbles first. Though I have no stories posted yet, probably, I'll post a DC one in the future. Just hope I could finish it!

I was like 'Why did you kill off Joe?' on the early parts, so yeah, I'm thankful for Kaito that he put him back to life, with some help with Akako of course. Too bad you won't write a sequel. If only I have no pride, I'll kneel in front of you and beg for it, the last sentence was confusing for my part. I guess the sequel you thought of was probably the organization take down. That hadn't really happen in this fic since the only thing that happened was that the investigation about them were shut down by authorities.

I'm actually curious of Kaito's part in this story, after all, he played a major role in the plot. Without him, the Hardys won't go to Japan. Without him, Nancy won't be brought to Japan too. Without him, Joe would have died in the hands of the Black Organization and etcetera etcetera. But, does that mean Aoko and Joe are both immortal? But jidging by Aoko's graze part, Pandora only gave them a second life. The graze will be erased right away if she was immortal, right?

But otherwise, I love it. Kind of rare to see stories like this. You know, things that actually makes sense? I always read stories that are unintentionally crack, and also not funny. Keep it up!
oceanlover4evr chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I dunno... I mean, Nancy is a righteous bastard right now. I mean, I see where she's coming from, but she is an all-out selfish b- I mean, person. Then again, detectives aren't really known for acting cooly during the heat of action, but STLL.

Seeing Akako there wth Kaito and Pandora makes me wonder what in the world happened in his part of the story.
rana2001 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
That's what they call blackmail, huh?
rana2001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nancy is NOT a Mary Sue! No offence Nan, but Mary Sues are kinda annoying sometimes. And your not. Other than that, that fanfic seems nice!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
O.O You killed one Hardy Boy. Just one.

Oh, that's /evil/.
Spottydottyx25 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Woaahhh I love this chapter it is great and I love they way you have used the characters I cant quite seem to remember but the hardy boys aren't they similar to Nancy Drew but the guys version ? But this is amazing and I cant wait to read on :)
tantei no hime chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
NO! Joe's...Joe's...*mentally raped by gruesome image of Hardy Boys and Nancy dead* *and crying silently because my mother thinks I'm studying* *for the final exams* *tomorrow*
Star1412 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
That was really good. I liked how everything turned out at the end. I only want to know if Shinichi ever told Ran about being Conan.
SouperInsaneNinja chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
awwwww! why no sequel? i mean you just leave us on the edge of our seats and say 'oh, theres no sequel'? dude thats like how they ended avatar:the last airbender. anyway on a lighter note i dont know if you noticed but in chapter three you made a reference to last train to blue moon canyon when you refered to nancy as having a cheshire cat grin. also i really liked this story so i hope you decide on a sequel.
Dannichigo chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Incredible! Loved every word. - Can't wait for more of your stories. -
Kisuminight chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Yay! You finally completed this story! Though I felt the ending was a little...dissatisfying. I guess that shows how much I like this particular fic and don't want it to end. Great job!
Melondy Rose chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I love this story. I also love Shinichi/Conan but now that I think on it he can be a manipulative bastard. Oh well I still love him. I think you've written this story quite well. I don't know anything about the Hardy Boys but I love the way you write them. I also don't know a whole bunch of Nancy Drew but I love the way you write her.
Liah Cauthon chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Xanatos Speed Chinese Checkers. XD
Ceirwy chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Wow... What a wonderful train wreck. Wonderful how it's all spinning out of control for Kudo. Now all your have to do it stir in a few BO members for a nice big explosion. XD
Kisuminight chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
So far, I've been able to figure out:

1. Kid found Pandora

2. Aoko was shot, died, and then brought back to life by Pandora

3. Kaito is trying to get Akako to shatter Pandora

4. Kaitou Kid is retiring, as his job is now completed

Could you please update and tell us what happened? And is Aoko going to end up being immortal? Also does Aoko know that Kaito is Kid now? I'm dying to know!