Reviews for The Scarecrow's Sorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
'rubbish'? are you my cousin?
Paradise Alley chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice work! Could you please make a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG you have every right to be proud ! This is a wonderful and heartwarming story . But I feel so sorry for the Scarecrow ! Its so cute that he would give up his immortal life for her .. Very romantic. Wonderful job!
ber1719 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
My, well that was depressing. But I'm glad that not all of the Scarecrow/Dorothy stories end up happy and cheerful. I feel like this story was very realistic and I like that Scarecrow didn't just accept Dorothy marrying someone else and likewise that Dorothy knew that she couldn't just throw away her promise to another man just because Scarecrow loves her.

Brilliant job with this one!
beinglikeyo chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was a great story, I'd say! I love your word choice, youre a great writer! :)
FrancesBertram chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was very good and sweet and not creepy! You're a very good writer and are quite a good read. I was riveted, although the big paragraphs at the beginning scared me a little (maybe shorten them?) ;) Oh, and the only criticism I have is don't try to conform to another style of writing. Do you know what I mean? Like in the sentence: "in a tone suggesting that she was annoyed." It just sounds a little unnatural. Rephrase it maybe? And "W-w-why not?" Sounded unnatural as well. Just a hint. :)
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor scarcrow and he loves her to how sad
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aw this is so sad. I sort of saw it coming though.