Reviews for One Simple Phone Call
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 5 . 5/31
Just found this and couldn't walk away til it was done. Great story! Loved it!
MusicMelis chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
It's been years but I truly hope you finish this story one day..it's so good..so much emotion you can't help but be drawn in..
Pleasecomeback chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
This story hasn't been updated in two years, but I refuse to lose hope! Let me just say that this story is amazing. Nothing feels forced. I really feel like this could be Supernatural canon, apart from Adam being added to the story so early. The characterization is spot on. Nothing feels forced, it all just flows. So please, if you can, add another chapter. This story is amazing and it would be wonderful if you continued.
Penitent Rebel chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I know this story is old now, but I just found it, and I know I appreciate reviews even on old stories. You've done something really special here. Your characterizations are spot-on. The way you write emotion is so perfect it's beautiful, and you capture the relationship between the brothers in a way that makes me sort of ache. It's hard to put a finger on what makes a good writer, but whatever that je ne sais quoi is, you have it in spades. You are able to paint a picture with words, and to pull deep emotion from only a few letters. You've probably heard it before, but I'll add my voice to the cacophony of folks who would love to read more from you, because this is the sort of story, and you are the sort of writer, who just leaves a person feeling speechless.
Anon chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
That... Was amazing! Would you ever continue this?! You should
TheEmprissOfHell chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
i like your story alot i hope you continue it i'd love to see how it all pans out
kooie chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Loved this madly. I really hope you keep it going, I'm really looking forward to big bro Dean with two little brothers! And jealous Sammy... Thanks for sharing
ravendally chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Maybe I have just read the but you haven't updated in over a year so please update because I want to know what happens next.

Great story and please update soon! :-)
ravendally chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next!
ravendally chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Poor but amazingly cute Sammy made this chapter amazing! :-)

Great chapter! :-)
ravendally chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! :-)
ravendally chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love it it's amazingly awesome. Its so sad the way Dean is worried but can't tell Sammy. I hope Evert thing turns out OK in this story. Can't wait to see what happens next! )
SaintsAndSupes chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
More tears, cried buckets the whole time, oh my god you do amazingly. Please continue.
SaintsAndSupes chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Tears. I cried this chapter, oh my god my heart broke right along with Deans.
Such good writing, I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I originally began reading this on lj. It is very well written and a joy to read. The relationships, the emotions and angst, really good. It's been a while but I am really hoping that you are well and that you will continue this soon, please?