Reviews for She Was A Hero
Esmeralda Riddle chapter 5 . 11/9/2019
Good fic. I think pigmypuff is a magical creature... So its not a doll or something...at least that's what I thought...
Aaand...
What happened to Sirius? Is he alive?
Minute Diehard Fan chapter 19 . 8/5/2019
WHAT THE DAMN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CANT JUST LEAVE OFF LIKE THAT AND NOT WRITE FOR YEARS THEN! ITS EVIL!
Minute Diehard Fan chapter 18 . 8/5/2019
THAT WAS AWESOME! SO DRAMATIC!
Minute Diehard Fan chapter 11 . 8/5/2019
AMAZING! THE PROPHECY IS SO LIFE LIKE! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT A FAMOUS WRITER IN DISGUISE?
Minute Diehard Fan chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
ELLE!*sobs* WHY HER?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO WRONG?!
Minute Diehard Fan chapter 5 . 8/5/2019
hello. I found it hilarious that Elle called Luna "Lu". did you know that in London or Britain they say "Loo" for toilet/bathroom? I know you spelled it differently but im pretty sure it would sound the same if you said it out loud. HAHAHA!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2018
Wow. Thanks. Although your job is still not done)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2018
I love it.
day dream and write chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Updated: Jun 10, 2012 :(
Sakura19Haruno95 chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
I dunno if you're still here, but if you are, and I hope you are, will you continue? I recently found this fic and I love it!
gustavogamer16 chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
A great story like yours couldn't be left without an end. I'm in love of Elle's character, she's so cute and brave and her relationship with Harry is cute.
ReaLee27 chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
Can I just say, that you are talented and you got me hooked on your story. Very original and I simply enjoy it. I hope to read more soon, darling.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
Can't wait for the update!
Dramamomma19 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Please tell me you still get on here and you will update this for me. Please let me know.
khamilton16 chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
I am sad that you haven't continued this story. It is extremely well written and a joy to read.