Reviews for She Was A Hero
RUNOS SISTER chapter 19 . 7/28
Can't wait for the update!
Dramamomma19 chapter 19 . 6/6
Please tell me you still get on here and you will update this for me. Please let me know.
khamilton16 chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
I am sad that you haven't continued this story. It is extremely well written and a joy to read.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
interesting how harry thinks draco was forced to go along with it.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
holy shit that's her prophecy!?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
ohh are you changing the pairing so harry is with luna if so thats great cause i love them! psh neville is amazing at dancing it was one of the scenes in goblet of fire where neville wasnt clumsy and was good at something.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
haha her and harry behind the statue when malfoy sees them lol slumber party and then the hit/shove. lol she used a spell to put pansy in a coma. hm connection to him.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
oh poor luna getting hit while she just wanted to get to elle and see if she was alright.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
damn she silenced the table by just hitting it and giving them all a look. so harry is the one destined to destory voldemort while she is the one destined to make sure their world doesnt fall into despair? her and dumbledore have more of the grandparent or father/child bond then the book harry and him did in this he is actually teaching her things besides showing memories. oh god thats so much to put on her how can he ask her to kill him the man she sees as a father/grandfather!? god what the hell is everyone going to think of her when she does end up killing him that she went dark?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
haha the thinks she did to get away from fleur. damn how did she convince moody to give her polyjuice? haha cute colin has a crush. hm what was with the look draco gave her and how he relaxed when he looks her up and down like she was hurt and he needed to check. im glad you made draco look like a guy in most stories ive read everyone always makes him thin and not girly just not manly. aw the little pygmy puff! aw i love the one she got! haha and its name. i like your version of draco so far. holy shit pansy is just like bellatrix is around voldemort when it comes to draco.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
i love the tradition they do on their birthdays. oh god and harry singing the song his mom use to sing to her its so sad but beautiful and the memories when he was singing just wow. aw i like the picture were she and him were dancing and the chess one. and the twins charms potter and weasley crest.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
damn draco was beat for befriending muggles no wonder he turned out that way. thats cute her reaction when she heard the pop jump to harrys bed and make him look. shes a gryffindor? i was kind of thinking she was ravenclaw. is dumbles trying to hook her and malfoy up by changing her opinion of him on the books hes given her
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
haha 'and the next thing we know bellatrix lestrange will come galloping into out back yard on a centaur and tell us we need to play nicely with all the local muggle children or else shell put us in timeout' holy shit thats hilarious to imagine! i love how she has a quick witted response to everything 'that one day ill turn my nosey older brother into a fron and dub him the boy who croaked'. im glad she calls remus uncle i found it annoying how harry and sirius and remus didnt really make an effort to get close. really were did they keep her then the basement?
royalpurple153 chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
OMG NO NO NO NO NO. Please update! It's been two years! Gahh! I need to know what will happen next!
Marzipan chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god please write more!