Reviews for She Was A Hero
Wow. Thanks. Although your job is still not done)
I love it.
day dream and write chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Updated: Jun 10, 2012 :(
Sakura19Haruno95 chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
I dunno if you're still here, but if you are, and I hope you are, will you continue? I recently found this fic and I love it!
gustavogamer16 chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
A great story like yours couldn't be left without an end. I'm in love of Elle's character, she's so cute and brave and her relationship with Harry is cute.
ReaLee27 chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
Can I just say, that you are talented and you got me hooked on your story. Very original and I simply enjoy it. I hope to read more soon, darling.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
Can't wait for the update!
Dramamomma19 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Please tell me you still get on here and you will update this for me. Please let me know.
khamilton16 chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
I am sad that you haven't continued this story. It is extremely well written and a joy to read.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
interesting how harry thinks draco was forced to go along with it.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
holy shit that's her prophecy!?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
ohh are you changing the pairing so harry is with luna if so thats great cause i love them! psh neville is amazing at dancing it was one of the scenes in goblet of fire where neville wasnt clumsy and was good at something.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
haha her and harry behind the statue when malfoy sees them lol slumber party and then the hit/shove. lol she used a spell to put pansy in a coma. hm connection to him.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
oh poor luna getting hit while she just wanted to get to elle and see if she was alright.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
damn she silenced the table by just hitting it and giving them all a look. so harry is the one destined to destory voldemort while she is the one destined to make sure their world doesnt fall into despair? her and dumbledore have more of the grandparent or father/child bond then the book harry and him did in this he is actually teaching her things besides showing memories. oh god thats so much to put on her how can he ask her to kill him the man she sees as a father/grandfather!? god what the hell is everyone going to think of her when she does end up killing him that she went dark?