Reviews for Photograph
MoonlitSorrows chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
I love this story. Aya & chris are so adorable & real; I started 2cry. Any chance of a sequel? Reunion between bro & sis in future?
Ayana chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Gaaawd... Reading this all over again brings back soooooo many memories! Oh Chris...

I could picture every second of this even better then before girl!

Man I can't wait for thanksgiving break, I plan on finishing all those shots I have lined up ;)
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Bahahaha, this was epic! I mean, the perfect way I would imagine 'the boyfriend' meeting the parents xD
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
Even though this is finished it's still brilliant and beautiful :3
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Omg I love you lol! And I loved this! It was hilarious :D

hope to see more soon
DanaIsis chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Oh mii goodness! That was so incredibly hawt! Oh man, oh man Airika dear thatnk you sooooo much for that ;)

*sigh* I can see that all unfolding before me now, oh man I wish Chris Redfield was real. If he was I'd go and track him down, tie him up, and do the unimaginable with him haha.

Thanks again dear )

Now I'm off to complete yours, and do you easter egg ;)
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
I thought it was an awesome ending! Love the easter egg idea :) this is definitely one of my favorite stories!
DanaIsis chapter 7 . 1/7/2011

That was so damn beautiful! Gahh Airika I'm gonna be reading this over&over&over&over&over again! I can't believe its over, *sobs* this was such an amzing ride girl. I truly felt as if I was in the story! H*ll I wanna cry now that was so amazing! Ohh *wahwahwah* that was so friggen amazingly awesome! I really wanna cry right now, but I'm holding back the tears haha. You are such a wonderful person, thank you sososososo much for doing this for me.

I don't want it to be over!

Why! Why!

*sobs uncontrollably*

I need my Wenty '( haha

Airika you're arimazing, see how I wrot that? Huh? Clever eh? Haha. Now I just have to make my endings as amazing as this for your Messner shot )

Man I'm ginna miss writing "ANTICIPATING YOUR NEXT UPDATE" for this fic. You are awesome girl, just awesome.

Thank you sosososo much for writing this amazing thing for me )
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Oh! I'm so excited for the last chapter even though I don't want it to end! :)
DanaIsis chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Holy Moly!

Airika that was friggen brilliant! I do not know how you do it! You amaze me every time I read one!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Make haste with the next one! I honestly don't think I could bear the wait! I need to read part seven!

Please don't have me waiting too long! Oh my god, seriously words can't describe how good that was, and I love the title!

Hurry please hurry! I was biting my fingers as I read that! That was so damn beautiful oh my goodness girl, how in the hell do you do it?

Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Really good chapter but so sad! Can't wait til you update! :)
DanaIsis chapter 5 . 12/31/2010

Oh my goodness! That was so well written girl! Holy that was sad, but it was good to read!

Damn in the beginning it was hawt! And then bam the *BooM* ouch! Chris said some very hurtful things! I can't believe he kicked me out instead! What a douchebag!

Girl my fingers were trembelling as I read this! Gahhh! That was sooo amazing! Makes me wanna go cry now, its crazy! Gahh! I cannot wait to see what else you have in store! That's was just so, gahhh words can't even describe it! You describe situations so very well!

Girl don't keep us waiting too long!

Amor Mio chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Really good story. Can't wait for the next update.
MoonSky2641 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I never woulda guessed that was your first intimate scene lol

that was sooooooooooo well written

plz update sooooon i am forever hooked until this is finished :D
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I never wouldve thought that was your first time writing one of those scenes so I think you did pretty good :)

I adore this story! It's so cute!