Reviews for Unmasked
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 7/9
My favourite part : the brotherhood between them •́ ‿ ,•̀
I knew it! How could she not right? And how Draco revealed all of it just perfect! And the sad part except Scorpius's mum didn't love him is Draco's words to Hermione about unmasked him ಥ‿ಥ
Draco~! \(; _ ; \)
spacepi chapter 1 . 6/21
Brilliant POV for Draco.

Loved the ‘La Cerise’ references
DracoIsLife chapter 1 . 4/13
I loved this so much! Most one shots feel unresolved I’m glad you went the extra mile to give us an epilogue! Really made the story so much better
julliamey chapter 1 . 3/20
It was a very sweet story
I feel like crying right now
sfescher chapter 1 . 3/7
This story was a thousand stabs to my heart. I loved it.
ficfangirl chapter 1 . 1/17
Lovely redemption story! Thanks for sharing.
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 1/10
Okay I have to say I hate first person writing...that being said I loved this story and everything about it. Your writing was impressive and captivating. I've read other stories you've written and decided to take a chance though it was first person and I'm glad I did.
I honestly was surprised so many people were in on roping him in and that he didnt realize she knew. Personally I loved her hint at the beginning when she discussed having nightmares of a dragon tormenting her at school and now she loves them...genius and very telling if he'd been paying attention lol...brilliant.
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
This was sweet and funny, though I think it would have been hilarious if she had woken up while the 3 boys were there in the morning!
swotHermy chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
I loved your story. I loved the details of it, about the wands and also the conversation between theo, blaise, draco. thanks!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
quite possibly your best Dramione love story i have read to date! loved the plot, setting, point of view (!), and characters!
dneeded chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
Loved it. Very cute.
sherriithewriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Your stories are always so well researched and written. I applaud you for the meticulous care you take in every story to make it so good.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Aaaahhhh! Sweet and sneaky, too.
purple dreamer 685 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
No words. I'm so content with this story, I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Although I'm confused as to why there had to be sex in this teeny little one shot, it was otherwise really cute.