Reviews for Anything, He Meant
JustQueenOfNarnia chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This's awesome
OJSZ chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was absolutely amazing!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Haha! In character-ness? I know I was...

Awww! This makes you cry, makes you laugh, makes you sigh and smile . . . makes you love Peter and Edmund even more! :) But it's true though. Edmund does not only have Aslan, but his family, too! Oh, they'd be lost if they lost Ed. We know that much to be true by now. The final stage... yeah, he has gone past that, hasn't he? And it's also true; what Peter had said. Sometimes, redemption means living your life to make things better than they were before and doing your best for it to be the best. Awesome, awesome piece! Woo, made me feel the movie, particularly that breaking-the-wand scene even more.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this story! I wish C.S. Lewis or the filmmakers had added what you'd written to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, but I guess this is what fanfiction is for, huh?

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I've been reading your stories, one after the other and the progress is amazing. I failed to notice when you posted your first story here, but the quality of the work has vastly improved from what it was before. Not that it was bad by any means, only a little rough perhaps. You really rock your stories and they're an emotional rollercoster like so few are. Very rare and very potent, indeed. I'm looking foreward to seeing more from you. Soon :) Great work. Very well done.

Andi.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
A very nicely written piece of Peter - Edmund bonding.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Fantastic! Really well written, I loved the whole thing!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I enjoyed this story and all the brotherly bonding! Thanks for sharing!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww that was awesome! Love the bond between the brothers and how Pete was crying it was a bit sad but yeah it was great! LOVE IT
vahanian chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was a great story. You portrayed the conversation after the battle really well. The brotherlyness between Peter and Edmund was clearly well thought out. The ending was nice as well. Good job.